Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VonSmallHausenn

update announcement ?

12 comments in this topic

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

.....of course the only news  or announcement on tomorrow`s update , visible anywhere on the forums, is in the Spanish or Brazilian section...  ??  Well, nothing wrong posting it there too,,but some info for folks who does not visit those sections ?

[USCC]
Members
2,751 posts

Pretty sure those were just Fem doing tests.
real one hasn't come out yet.

[FOG]
Members
643 posts
6,508 battles

The one item that caught my eye was that Smolensk was shown to be available for 244,000 coal....

Edited by DJC_499
  • Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
3,728 posts
5,364 battles
4 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

The one item that caught my eye was that Smolensk was shown to be available for 244,000 coal....

Yeah just saw that too. Somers for 25k Steel, and it seems new patches for coal/doubloons?

• Cool 1

[HSD]
Members
535 posts
11,268 battles

It should also be of note that there is an opt in for a captain skill reset for a week, though the wording is confusing. It states free reset but then mentions "this discount can be obtained until August 29th".

Either way there is a button that you have to press to opt in.

[S0L0]
Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles

I was hoping for Friesland with this patch. Oh well, I suppose they want to release it when everyone is in Europe for gamescon.

Matt

[VETSN]
Members
1,028 posts
1 minute ago, mobryan said:

I was hoping for Friesland with this patch. Oh well, I suppose they want to release it when everyone is in Europe for gamescon.

Matt

I believe it will come with 8.8, they sneaked a mid/end Sept drop date.  

[ARGSY]
Members
15,581 posts
10,416 battles
23 minutes ago, Meatshield_No13 said:

"this discount can be obtained until August 29th".

It's a 100% discount, and the problem lies with the way Russian translates into English. IMO there needs to be at least one native English speaker standing between St Petersburg and the news page, who has the power to go back to the bilingual staff at WG St Pete's, request clarification and reword things appropriately before all this goes live. If there's one BIG onging systematic operational flaw they have, it's this one. And it needs fixing.

[EQRN]
Members
1,662 posts
13,865 battles

The opting in for the reset is... weird, they’ve never done it that way before.  I’m half wondering if it goes through and resets all skill on all commanders, whether you want them changed or not.  Some explanation why this is different would be nice.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,825 posts
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

The opting in for the reset is... weird, they’ve never done it that way before.  I’m half wondering if it goes through and resets all skill on all commanders, whether you want them changed or not.  Some explanation why this is different would be nice.

Eh, if it does that's fine with me as well.  I will just re allocate the points on each captain over time as I play them.

Sign in to follow this