You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

2 Day test Premium ?'s

4 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
721 posts
10,374 battles

Hello

I've received a few premiums to try over for 2 days over the last couple weeks.    I just got one that i'm actually interested in playing at least a few times.    But i was wondering.   If i buy upgrades for it.   When the ship trial period is over do the upgrades sell for full value,   do they go into your pool of upgrades you can put on another ship free of charge or do they charge you doubloons to dismount or  force you to sell for a loss,  or do you just flat out lose them?

Edited by WES_HoundDog

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,496 posts
13,661 battles

the upgrades go back to your inventory free of charge and you can then equip them to other ships (provided other ships modules upgrade slots allow you to do so)

18 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

But i was wondering

[ARGSY]
Members
15,578 posts
10,394 battles
6 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Hello

I've received a few premiums to try over for 2 days over the last couple weeks.    I just got one that i'm actually interested in playing at least a few times.    But i was wondering.   If i buy upgrades for it.   When the ship trial period is over do the upgrades sell for full value,   do they go into your pool of upgrades you can put on another ship free of charge or do they charge you doubloons to dismount or  force you to sell for a loss,  or do you just flat out lose them?

5 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

the upgrades go back to your inventory free of charge and you can then equip them to other ships (provided other ships modules upgrade slots allow you to do so)

It's worthwhile noting that the same goes for T10 Clan Battles rental ships; if you are flush with credits you can buy the modules for tech-tree ships you plan on getting down the road, put them on the rentals, and they get demounted for free when the rental ships are rotated out. It's especially useful on those rare occasions when modules are on sale for discounted prices at the same time as the rentals are available.

The advantage in this game goes to people who can think clearly, plan their needs ahead and act accordingly.