You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mobryan

PSA: Campaign rewards

12 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles

So, after a few years of on and off grinding (mostly off), I finally unlocked Shinonome today. Cleaning up after the final task I went back and realized just how many rewards are left to collect. Granted, they aren't huge rewards, but it's still stuff that is useful and free, for simple things like "Destroy one engine module on a destroyer."

If you don't have anything active at the moment, dig through the old campaigns tasks, there's still plenty of cool stuff you might have forgotten about...

Matt

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,481 posts
12,942 battles

Since I am not working on any of them I just queue up the tasks I bypassed and they finish when they finish.

[HELLS]
Members
2,395 posts
23,515 battles
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Since I am not working on any of them I just queue up the tasks I bypassed and they finish when they finish.

Same here. Go for the big stuff and get the rest later...just as much fun...

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,250 battles

@BrushWolf I do the same and have been for quite awhile. Still I am nowhere near getting all the boxes checked for the first two. Now that I have a new and much more capable compu I have started plating random again and slowly checking off the boxes.

[B3ERS]
Supertester
69 posts
8,770 battles

Science of Victory, out of 119 tasks, I have one left. It seems much more difficult to get a Liquidator these days. 

[KAPPA]
Members
2,333 posts
7,178 battles

I actually got a main battery reload upgrade for the T9 slot recently because of doing that. XD The Halesy rewards are nice, even if some are to inefficient for active use.

7 minutes ago, Burninator_USAF said:

Science of Victory, out of 119 tasks, I have one left. It seems much more difficult to get a Liquidator these days. 

Yeesh... You poor thing!

[ARMDG]
Members
1,175 posts
3,850 battles

But once you're done, you get a nice achievement: "Science of Victory with Honors."

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,481 posts
12,942 battles
47 minutes ago, Burninator_USAF said:

Turn it on and if you finish it you finish it.

[B3ERS]
Supertester
69 posts
8,770 battles
8 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Turn it on and if you finish it you finish it.

Yeah, had it on for a bit now. Just one of those that I probably need to try to complete a little harder.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,481 posts
12,942 battles
Just now, Burninator_USAF said:

Yeah, had it on for a bit now. Just one of those that I probably need to try to complete a little harder.

My experience with missions that have fairly steep requirements is to ignore them and enjoy the surprise when you do complete them.