Sign in to follow this  
Snargfargle

Warning! Vile Cannibalistic Beasts Lurking in the Bay!

5 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,140 posts

Headline News!

Massachusetts Devours Massachusetts: Cannibalism Confirmed!

Scientists studying the current Massachusetts infestation have revealed a shocking discovery! Apparently, competition among these creatures is so fierce that they have turned from their usual prey of DDs and unwary CLs and have now resorted to feeding upon each other. The public is warned that you venture within 11.3 kilometers of one of these vile beasts at your own peril, for it's at this distance the Massachusetts is known to start flinging its thorns. If at all possible you should stay back at least 18.4 kilometers, the minimum known safe distance.

Learn to identify the Massachusetts by its silhouette as it rarely ventures into the full daylight but rather lurks in the shadows, ready to pounce upon its unwary prey.

image.thumb.png.2a2c013ca42caf6a28f9bb6634394352.png

Proof of cannibalism. Note that only one of the red tribe's Massachusetts was able to escape the clutches of the green Massachusetts.

image.thumb.png.a6d6ef46f8fa8988af8acb9b85c8bceb.png

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,878 posts
4,602 battles
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Note that only one of the red tribe's Massachusetts was able to escape with its life.

I think that shows that all three died, but not by your hands .. er . teeth.  A surviving ship has a white icon.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,140 posts
4 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I think that shows that all three died, but not by your hands .. er . teeth.  A surviving ship has a white icon.

Confirmed! The Massachusetts' saliva, like that of the Komodo Dragon's, may contribute to death later on by infection. Another reason to stay well clear of these hideous creatures.

On a less frivolous note, I can really see why people like this ship.

image.png.3651adb3fd8946d0c5917898a0cdf68d.png

Edited by Snargfargle

Sign in to follow this