Members
207 posts
1,139 battles

-Derping around in my premium flying cancer

-Set my waypoint in the minimap

-Continue my derping flying cancer

-Jump back to the minimap to set my new destination

-Pic happens

-Cant get out of the minimap (alt-tab, windows key, nothing works even cant chat, i dont remember which key pressed before i can send a message)

-Cant set my new waipoint

-Freakout until the ship arrives to the waypoint

-Finally i can get back to my cancerous premium hive, launch planes, almost everything

-Can jump back to the minimap but i cant set waypoints

-Whatever, QWSE-ing until this game ends

-Back to the game, cant click "exit", ctrl+alt+del to close the client (thats why i said "almost")

-Im here (fix the PTS MM plz)

shot-19_08.30_16_41.10-0708.thumb.jpg.86441f0afaaf61018577d152cdba4e2f.jpg

20190830_163658_PASA518-Enterprise_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

WoWS_report.wgc

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
962 posts
12,639 battles

Raptor Rescue:  Engineer got stuck on an island and would NOT budge at all.

shot-19_08.31_00_10.48-0872.thumb.jpg.2568ba50fd83cc988e39c0d83b8604cb.jpg

This is me coming around to push her past.  I was successful however:

shot-19_08.31_00_15.17-0672.thumb.jpg.1365f29ebbfd7481e853af80ca6ab282.jpg

For me it's the first time I've seen this type of fail condition trigger. :Smile_veryhappy:

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
45 posts
9,716 battles

WG you may want to check out the torp speed on the Hosho's torp bombers. I've been using it for the past 30 minutes and the torp speed is very very high. I have a 5kt speed increase on the commander and the torps are traveling roughly 85-90kt versus the 55 kt speed that is displayed. Just fyi.

[VOP]
Members
504 posts
8,593 battles

No battle results given at the end of the game because the game hung at the results screen. This has been happening more and more with every update.  I guess I wouldn't be as aggravated as I am but I just had a stellar game and lost the results of it. 

Error: Detailed statistics are only available for battles played during the current game session. 

I did not leave the game and it came back to the port screen after about 30 seconds. My port is set to Ocean. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
38 posts
619 battles

Getting random times when my Fighters will stop doing call outs like when they take off or are under attack. sometimes I can go a long time and it's fine, sometimes just a battle or two and they stop saying stuff. Could you look into this? I use mermaid's wrath and like the call outs.

Members
12 posts
7,872 battles
On 8/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, IKECVBG said:

STILL not seeing battle results screen after a battle ends, just like 8.6.  This is getting rather annoying. Anyone figure out a fix for this?

This is utterly ridiculous, unacceptable and needs to be made a priority!!

Tried the check and repair feature. Problem still persists.

Tried forwarding relevant ports. Problem still persists.

Tried reinstalling the game and losing all my settings. Problem still persists.

Opened a ticket, which was closed. Problem still persists.

[Blam!]

Developers, WG Staff
273 posts

On 8/31/2019 at 8:23 AM, Volron said:

Raptor Rescue:  Engineer got stuck on an island and would NOT budge at all.

It's a known issue, we are already working on it.

• Cool 2

Developers, WG Staff
273 posts
On 8/31/2019 at 10:01 PM, Deadeye31 said:

Getting random times when my Fighters will stop doing call outs like when they take off or are under attack. sometimes I can go a long time and it's fine, sometimes just a battle or two and they stop saying stuff. Could you look into this? I use mermaid's wrath and like the call outs.

UPD: You can also check if the default calls out works correctly because it may be an issue with your client itself, not the mod. And in that case, you are free to contact us for help.
You can let the modder know. We are not responsible for whatever bugs occur in modifications and they should be dealt with by the mod authors.

Alpha Tester
38 posts
619 battles
12 hours ago, Bualar said:

UPD: You can also check if the default calls out works correctly because it may be an issue with your client itself, not the mod. And in that case, you are free to contact us for help.
You can let the modder know. We are not responsible for whatever bugs occur in modifications and they should be dealt with by the mod authors.

I'll uninstall just to satisfy you guys, but why would every other ship callout work all the time but not fighters?

Developers, WG Staff
273 posts
7 hours ago, Deadeye31 said:

I'll uninstall just to satisfy you guys, but why would every other ship callout work all the time but not fighters?

That's the question you should ask the mod author, not us :)

[NVRDY]
Members
64 posts
18,572 battles
On 8/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, Gneisenau013 said:

Ahoy Fleet!

The Update 0.8.7 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

For each report Please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here: 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

If you're trying to report any technical issue, please make sure to attach WG Check report to your posts. 

If you'd like to leave feedback on the latest content or updates, you can drop them here!

Seams to be a discoloration issue with the smoke consumible icon ingame and at port, not sure if it is because i'm using the ultra game client opt.

[B-K-N]
Members
13 posts
14,934 battles

Umm, it was fine for 8.7... but now with 8.7.1 my Kii no longer has functional AA priority sectors.  It automatically goes onto cooldown the MOMENT I try to turn it on... It does 0 instant damage and never ramps up (tested it in several games and as far as I have seen it is a problem for my Kii only... no other ships I have in port... course I didn't test ALL 98 others... but the other 15 or so I've played since patch have been fine.)

edited to add:

It seems the commander is the cause of my AA sectors not working properly.  I don't know what skill it is I have that caused this, but using any captain but my current amagi's captain leaves my AA sectors working on the Kii

Edited by Stangryn

[TIRED]
Members
9 posts
3,842 battles

The game continues to crash in the Ranked Battles mode, this happened many times in the last season in Ranked and is happening still in the Ranked Sprints.  

[ANZ4C]
Members
138 posts
6,444 battles

Naval Battle recorded an attempt when I had the Naval Battles disengaged.

Was doing a few Naval Battles today in T10 ships.
Finished a battle when clan mate wanted to team up for some T7 randoms. Still had 2 Naval Battle attempts left.
Joined his team via invite, selected my Scharnhorst and put captain in it and clicked ready, still with Naval Battles engaged.
Realizing I had Naval Battles still engaged, I went in and disengaged it while waiting on other team mates to select ships.
After playing a game I noticed only one attempt left on port view screen.
Went into Naval Battles screen and saw that it was still disengaged but had recorded the game we just played as an attempt.

[UDT]
[UDT]
Members
54 posts
13,890 battles

Glad you fixed the banner in port thing - can you pls fix the proper rotation of shells in flight when you press Z to follow your shells fired?

Currently they rotate to the left - all Naval Artillery rotate to the right

Thanking you in advance

r/

P.S. - great game keep up the good work!!!

[CUTER]
Members
831 posts
24,817 battles

When you cannot play competitive games because of this.  I have had it off and on for the past two weeks now while trying to play competitive.  While it says you are working on it...it would appear that it is not a high priority.

shot-19.09.08_19.57.10-0831.jpg

[DENY]
Members
36 posts
6,782 battles

Unable to play the game, my game has been crashing frequently and unable to go into battle. Ive been stuck on the queue screen for 10 mins and cant close it. I currently have the wheel of infinite loading.

[VOP]
Members
452 posts
9,557 battles

My contact list appears to be broken.  There are some players who I know are on but do not show up in the list.  Restarting the game does not help.

[TNG-S]
Members
128 posts
8,882 battles

Every time I restart the game, my rebind for AA priority returns to 'O'