Femennenly

Gamescom 2019 : Feature Streams

7 comments in this topic

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,251 posts
14,714 battles

c9ed0a35-e73b-405c-a921-31e1fc58e740-320x180.jpg

Live from Gamescom, join the EU and RU World of Warships staff as they present an exciting stream from Gamescom 2019!
Exclusive news, great prizes and interesting guests and a musical performance await you!

Wednesday, Aug 21 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM CDT

13936d21-7dc4-4c9c-ac4e-b0cc4276fac4-320x180.jpg

Can't make the stream live from Gamescom? Never fear, Fem is here with the full recap
Catch up with all the news and announcements from the earlier stream, including some exclusive gameplay

Wednesday, August 21, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM CDT

• Cool 7

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,707 posts
22,019 battles

On the EU server they are having fun collecting Gamescom codes for WoT to get a couple of premium tanks and some other goodies, which of course NA is not in on. Is this going to be the case with WoWS as well? I mean I don't mind being left out of events but I don't see a point in boosting their Twitch numbers listening to a bunch of Europeans chat on about things that pretty much apply only to them. 

[FEM]
2,251 posts
14,714 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

On the EU server they are having fun collecting Gamescom codes for WoT to get a couple of premium tanks and some other goodies, which of course NA is not in on. Is this going to be the case with WoWS as well? I mean I don't mind being left out of events but I don't see a point in boosting their Twitch numbers listening to a bunch of Europeans chat on about things that pretty much apply only to them. 

Heyo, 

I'm not sure I follow, Tanks is operated separately from Ships and as such, have their own promotions and events. The NA side of tanks would be better equipped to handle that Q.

Regarding the stream; information and announcements will be made that will be impacting the game as a whole, therefore relevant to the NA audience and why we highlight its existence to you :) 

Fem, 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,707 posts
22,019 battles
18 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo, 

I'm not sure I follow, Tanks is operated separately from Ships and as such, have their own promotions and events. The NA side of tanks would be better equipped to handle that Q.

Regarding the stream; information and announcements will be made that will be impacting the game as a whole, therefore relevant to the NA audience and why we highlight its existence to you :) 

Fem, 

I understand, wasn't looking for clarification on Tanks. My question was about what WoWS had planned and whether the NA server would be allowed in on any codes/giveways they could be doing during the stream. 

Sorry, thought I had written the question out more clearly than I did. 

[FEM]
2,251 posts
14,714 battles
8 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I understand, wasn't looking for clarification on Tanks. My question was about what WoWS had planned and whether the NA server would be allowed in on any codes/giveways they could be doing during the stream. 

Sorry, thought I had written the question out more clearly than I did. 

It happens :)

Typically, codes/giveaways on stream (so long as they are not for physical in nature) are typically valid for all regions and players. During the GC stream, they may have on stage giveaways for players in the crowd, which obviously will be limited, but codes given away on stream for the stream, in majority of cases are for all regions.

Fem,  

[ABCD3]
Members
371 posts
8,972 battles

Do not know why none of them worked.   I was entering them while watching the GC stream early this morning on the EU GC stream.   Disappointing.