You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

[OO7] Double Strike recruiting high level competitive players

26 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles

Untitled.thumb.png.1727bdfb2cede6ef9ce8b1cb11b7625b.png

[OO7] Double Strike is looking for new players to join our clan!

shot-19_08.19_12_32.42-0242.jpg.dc637a26cbb22034c9fc2e57468598fc.jpg

We are seeking highly skilled and motivated players that are willing and able to play on our Hurricane level Alpha team in Clan Battles as well as other competitive events. While we have no strict activity requirements, we are wanting new players to become well established members of the clan, divisioning regularly with other members as we believe familiarity breeds growth and success.

Players who apply should show clear progression in their learning, and are open to constructive feedback from their peers. While we prefer unicum level (60% winrate, 2100 PR), it's not a hard requirement and we are flexible with players showing improvement at the game. Players must have a healthy number of high tier games with a decent selection of ships in those tiers to demonstrate overall class mastery. 

If you are interested in joining us, you can contact myself or any of the other officers in our clan for consideration. If you meet our requirements, expect a short trial period of divisioning with clan members prior to your acceptance. You can find us on our discord here: https://discord.gg/CjcXdgu Or you can message me here on the forums or directly on discord: Ducky_shot#7777

[OO7] is a high level competitive clan, perennially competing in Hurricane league each clan battles season; We are an English speaking clan that has members around the world playing on the NA server. We regularly compete in such events as King of the Seas. As one of the oldest clans in the game with high activity since inception, our port in the game is nearly fully upgraded, with all levels of the coal and steel port being unlocked. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
59 posts
12,407 battles

非常友好的小伙子们!强力推荐!我们用很多游戏人的词!

[KSE]
Members
3,908 posts
18,327 battles
22 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO7 said:

OO7] Double Strike is looking for several new players to join our clan!

OO7 is a high level competitive clan

Players must have unicum stats or very nearly unicum stats (60% winrate, 2100 PR) and trending upwards to that level. Players must have a healthy number of high tier games with a decent selection of ships in those tiers. Though we do desire and like to see players divisioning, a healthy showing of solo stats in high tiers is also desired to show individual skill and critical thinking/tactical ability.

I

giphy (12).gif

Nice 007 is recruiting:Smile_smile:

Sigh I still suck too much to get in:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Lexington_MuseumO1

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles
11 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO1 said:

Nice 007 is recruiting:Smile_smile:

So are we here at OO7

Edited by Lexington_MuseumO7

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,295 posts
10,205 battles

Sure, let me get my other account and show I can play at a purple level..... Good luck guys!

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles
51 minutes ago, goldenpollywog said:

Are there any players out there that actually have those kind of stats?

What was your first account?

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles
22 hours ago, bfk_ferlyfe said:

Do you guys all play from the Lexington museum ship?

No, only a select few have full access to it. 

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles

We have switched to kiosks on the Stalingrad Museum ship now. It's unfortunate that the kiosks are in Cyrillic.

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles
On 9/2/2019 at 1:35 AM, jasonyeung said:

What prime time do you guys play clan battles? Thanks.

We play NA prime time

[MIA-P]
Members
776 posts
4,262 battles
21 hours ago, rep0 said:

Am I good enough FC?

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1015465908,rep0/?

Send invite

I know Ducky and he likes to admit players that usually have a WR of above 60%. Usually, the top hurricane clans like ZR, OO7, O7, PSV, RF etc. want players that have a 60% WR and above. An easy way to know this is to look at the clan description or the clan WR average(if it is close to yours) to see if the clan is a good fit for you. Good luck in your search!

[Y0L0]
Members
27 posts
7,503 battles

WR for randoms or ranked? any teir?

sending out a few applications and nones really clear about that

[MIA-P]
Members
776 posts
4,262 battles
5 minutes ago, rep0 said:

WR for randoms or ranked? any teir?

sending out a few applications and nones really clear about that

For WR, they mostly look at Randoms especially the high tiers.

[Y0L0]
Members
27 posts
7,503 battles

Thanks for info I've contacted the top 60 clans now, first time doing this.

I have looked at players in the top 50 clans stats and none actually has that good stats from what I could see

I find it strange importance is placed on random battles considering people play randoms to grind ships out have fun muck around, I thought ranked would be more important as its taken more seriously and is closer to what a clan battle is.

However last season I used a grober because thats all I had in t9 and it was a fun meme

But in saying that I have a 58% rate in randoms and a 65% ranked over the last 7 days

58% in 11th season

56%  in 8th seaon

Atago 32 battles 65.6%

Lenin 10 battles 60%

Mogami 40 55%

Also I have played in competitive online team gaming tournements before

I guess I'm a little frustrated as 'fixing' my overall random stats is not something I would do.

EDIT: if we just look at ranked stats t5-10 minimum battles 20, everyones looking pretty similar

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1015465908,rep0/?type=rank

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000831083,NX915/?type=rank

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1016420753,GrizzlyadamsxL/?type=rank

Edited by rep0

[OO7]
Members
6,035 posts
13,061 battles
11 hours ago, rep0 said:

Thanks for info I've contacted the top 60 clans now, first time doing this.

I have looked at players in the top 50 clans stats and none actually has that good stats from what I could see

I find it strange importance is placed on random battles considering people play randoms to grind ships out have fun muck around, I thought ranked would be more important as its taken more seriously and is closer to what a clan battle is.

However last season I used a grober because thats all I had in t9 and it was a fun meme

But in saying that I have a 58% rate in randoms and a 65% ranked over the last 7 days

58% in 11th season

56%  in 8th seaon

Atago 32 battles 65.6%

Lenin 10 battles 60%

Mogami 40 55%

Also I have played in competitive online team gaming tournements before

I guess I'm a little frustrated as 'fixing' my overall random stats is not something I would do.

EDIT: if we just look at ranked stats t5-10 minimum battles 20, everyones looking pretty similar

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1015465908,rep0/?type=rank

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000831083,NX915/?type=rank

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1016420753,GrizzlyadamsxL/?type=rank

So you've had a good run the last few days. That's good. 

Random stats are used because they are usually a higher pool of games and use a lot more variety of ships. I can see how well a player does by themself and with a division. So I can see whether they get carried to wins in a division or whether they are super powerful with some teamwork. By themself, I can see how they adapt to a team and can strategize by the self. Ranked stats can be all over the map. A player can play ranked in the lower leagues and stop when they get to the player pools where there are actually good players. If I see a player has a good win rate but has never played a ove rank 10,then I couldn't care less about their ranked stats. 

So you want to be judged on the merits of your recent and ranked stats. I see immediately that you have been playing a long time, since season #2. You've never ranked out in regular ranked and you have not improved from season 2 to season 13. The last 2 seasons, you've played 250 games under 50%. 

In ranked sprint, you have ranked out twice, the most recent 2 ranked sprints you are under 50% combined. 

You listed 3 ships with good stats. I see more than that with bad stats in the past 3 weeks in random and ranked. 

You aren't close to where I want to someone with their recent stats, and you are barely trending upwards. You compare yourself to 2 of the players on our roster and say it's similar. It's not. NX915 has ranked out several times and has a 60% win rate in ranked compared to your 50% win rate. Grizzlyadams doesn't really play ranked, but still has a 56% win rate compared to your 50%. It is not even close. I'm a player that is on the edge of being looked at by the competitive clans and I have to be judged on the merits of my recent play, so consider that I'm not a slam dunk candidate for a lot of the top clans and then compare my recent  ranked stats to yours.

I wish you luck on your search, but you need to face reality that the top clans in the game are not going to add a player that is the definition of average. 

Edited by Ducky_shot