Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

This Ship will Make a Unicum Out of a Noob!

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
539 posts
4,879 battles

It’s true the Mass is great. My brother prolly has about under 500 games and can stack up 100k damage with it. But to be fair I’d hardly call 120k dmg unicum at T8

Edited by KnifeInUrNeck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,929 posts
4,043 battles

Neat! Is that with it without ifhe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,583
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,258 posts
2 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Neat! Is that with it without ifhe?

IFHE was grayed out for the BB so I never took it. I did take DE, which seems to be working well for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,929 posts
4,043 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

IFHE was grayed out for the BB so I never took it. I did take DE, which seems to be working well for me.

Interesting. Sadly I have never truly gotten around to Mass. She has so many tools I struggle to find the optimal spec for her. I just dont see secondaries as terribly viable, but I know the triple tier 4 skill build would work fine (giving up FP, BoS, and AR or EM for AFT and MFCSA). 

 

One of these days during a free respec I'll have a proper sit down with her. See what she can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,583
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,258 posts
3 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Interesting. Sadly I have never truly gotten around to Mass. She has so many tools I struggle to find the optimal spec for her. I just dont see secondaries as terribly viable, but I know the triple tier 4 skill build would work fine (giving up FP, BoS, and AR or EM for AFT and MFCSA). 

 

One of these days during a free respec I'll have a proper sit down with her. See what she can do.

I have directional fire and have gotten several "Close Quarters" with the ship. I have AR too and when the ship is at low health those secondaries look like I'm in an Atlanta.

image.thumb.png.afda5ce82ec4b077675e7f13489f6c77.png

Edited by Snargfargle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,970
[OO7]
Members
6,098 posts
13,099 battles
27 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

It’s true the Mass is great. My brother prolly has about under 500 games and can stack up 100k damage with it. But to be fair I’d hardly call 120k dmg unicum at T8

If you go look at the leaderboard, you'll see that to be unicum in the ship you only have to be averaging in the 90k range. So 120k is good in the ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,009 posts
10,966 battles

Im glad you are making good use of it Snarg. That's all I could hope for. As Lexington says, the Georgia is also fantastic in a similar fashion if you care to play it in that manner. I never suggest playing secondary in any competitive environment, but for randoms it's just too much fun.

To many good games for you in the future sir. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
900
[RELAX]
Members
1,148 posts
8,654 battles

How many mass threads have you started in the last week rofl. :etc_swear:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
923
[BNKR]
Members
1,491 posts
1,809 battles

IFHE is extremely beneficial for Massachusetts. You can pen 27mm of armor, allowing you to do direct damage to wider swath of ships. Light cruisers basically vaporize under the hail of 5" secondary fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
6 hours ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

It’s true the Mass is great. My brother prolly has about under 500 games and can stack up 100k damage with it. But to be fair I’d hardly call 120k dmg unicum at T8

According to Maple Syrup, top 25% of skilled players (+65% win rate) average 80k and Wows-numbers.com show that the top 5% of skilled players average about 100k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×