You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
skysky007

KOTS Commander LF New Clan

10 comments in this topic

[PWP]
Members
2 posts

Dear Recruiters & Friends,

A little bit about me: Doing my Ph.D. in Biochemistry & Cell Biology / 28 years old.  NA ID: skysky007

* I was in the command role for the last King of the Sea Tournament, in community tournaments, and in Clan Wars for many clans in the past two years, in [PWP], [QWQ], [QAQ], [SKF], [UR], [AP], [APCR], [HE], and [FFD] on ASIA. 

* I was the Commander for several clans: [SKF], [AP], [APCR], [HE]

* I have 20 tier ten's, including DDs, CLs/CAs, and BBs.  Had 2 CVs before the reset but was never good at it. 

* I have a "King of the Sea" flag, and my first one. 

* Over 5000 battles in random, not including CW and ranked. 63% win rate. 

* I grew up in Canada and travel to the USA often, loves to meet friends in offline events

* I speak fluent English, Mandarin, and simple French

What I'm looking for in a clan: 

No drama but sociable friends. Just simple friends and someone to be in a division with. 

I love competitive play, hopefully, a clan that will participate in KOTS and Clan Wars. 

I am not looking for a command role, I have no problem following orders. 

Using Discord for chats and giggles. My Discord ID is sky#1277, please feel free to add me on Discord. 

Please contact me on Discord or reply to me on this thread. Thank you very much for your consideration! 

Best wishes,

skysky007

recruit1.jpg

[F4E]
Members
74 posts
17,870 battles

Hello, check out F4E. We are aged an 50+ group and play in divs daily and regularly have 3 teams in CB each night. We play for fun, not stats.

Let me know.

Take care. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,123 posts
14,239 battles
48 minutes ago, skysky007 said:

A little bit about me: Doing my Ph.D. in Biochemistry & Cell Biology / 28 years old.  NA ID: skysky007

* I was in the command role for the last King of the Sea Tournament, in community tournaments, and in Clan Wars for many clans in the past two years, in [PWP], [QWQ], [QAQ], [SKF], [UR], [AP], [APCR], [HE], and [FFD] on ASIA. 

* I have 20 tier ten's, including DDs, CLs/CAs, and BBs.  Had 2 CVs before the reset but was never good at it. 

* I grew up in Canada and travel to the USA often, loves to meet friends in offline events

No drama but sociable friends. Just simple friends and someone to be in a division with. 

I love competitive play, hopefully, a clan that will participate in KOTS and Clan Wars. 

Using Discord for chats and giggles. My Discord ID is sky#1277, please feel free to add me on Discord. 

Please contact me on Discord or reply to me on this thread. Thank you very much for your consideration! 

Best wishes,

skysky007

recruit1.jpg

Ahoy, skysky!  

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,912 posts
10,593 battles
49 minutes ago, skysky007 said:

Best wishes,

skysky007

recruit1.jpg

If you haven't I would try the kots discord, or just look at what clans are active and see what one fits you.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
618 posts
29,166 battles

Sky,

VT is sitting at 49/50.  One seat available at the table.

Care to explore taking it?  Could use another for CB.

We are stable and no drama.

Sabene

Vulf Tak [-VT] Commander

[PWP]
Members
2 posts
8 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

If you haven't I would try the kots discord, or just look at what clans are active and see what one fits you.

Hello Shigure_DD, thank you for your suggestion!

[Y0L0]
Members
325 posts
10,975 battles

Hi Sky! I wanted to suggest you check us out at YOLO. We are a clan battle oriented clan that has been around since the clan patch. I created the group while I was working on finishing my masters in Animal Science in college ( I would love to div and just talk biology sometime if you were free), so a core principle of our clan is to provide an opportunity for people with real life commitments an opportunity to come and play clan battles and just have fun. Besides clan battles, we run regular divs and for-fun offseason events, like our upcoming event "Humans vs Zombies". I welcome you to come and hang out in our discord for a bit to see if we might be a good match. link to our discord is here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR. Link to our recruitment forum post is here 

At any rate, I wish you the best of luck in your search! 

Peace! 

[KSC]
Members
120 posts
19,398 battles

DM sent on Discord.  Feel free to check out the Kill Steal recruiting thread.  It sounds like what you are looking for in a clan aligns extremely well with what we are currently looking for to fill the handful of spots we have open.  

o7

[OO7]
Members
225 posts
23,488 battles

Hey man, eagle here from epoxy. We are a newly formed clan, but have a ton of players with previous competitive experience. Playing the last 3 seasons with another clan, we reached typhoon twice and hurricane once. If you wanna check us out, just dm me or check out our forum page. 
https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/198461-epoxy-glue-eaters-anonymous-is-recruiting-skilled-players/

Edited by eagle_lance

Members
22 posts
2,109 battles

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and provide them Head Quarters where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community. Our warships division is a small but growing part of our community that is out there to win fights and have fun. Here are some details about our clan.

·        We have highly active members who play nearly every day

·        We have long term members who have been in TG for years

·        Tactical Gaming has a life first policy that does not require members to be present if life gets in the way but does require them to communicate.

·        We are active in clan battles

·        We play custom games in our practices that shake things up and make the game more interesting

·        We have a strong well tested system of leadership that allows excellent communication between members and staff.

·        We are always looking for new members who want to lead to rise up the ranks of our organization

If you would like to know more information or are interested in joining our merry band please go here http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ Lastly if you have any questions feel free to friend me on steam you can also chat with me on discord. SullivanWorkshops#4763