Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WhiteRecon

I'm better than you

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles

Clickbait.  I just want everyone to know I got my 15th Tier 10 today.

*Pats own back...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles
2 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Hopefully they give out SC containers for TX again. Would be nice to receive 1500 det flags. 

Haha, for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[WOLFG]
Members
331 posts
9,383 battles

I finally got a French DD mission this morning after opening 34 crates. I'm better than those who haven't got one yet.

Pats myself on the back too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,493
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,615 posts
13,012 battles

I got two DD missions, one from a seven pack and another from a free crate. I am better than all of you. :Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
245 posts
6,367 battles

Gratz  on another 10 :Smile_great:, I hope you have someone to play against as I exit yet another battle with yet another green armchair admiral abusing everyone in chat. Think I'm due a long vacation soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles
1 minute ago, Cirdane said:

Gratz  on another 10 :Smile_great:, I hope you have someone to play against as I exit yet another battle with yet another green armchair admiral abusing everyone in chat. Think I'm due a long vacation soon.

Ty, I took a long break.  I overplayed for too long, pretty rusty on most of my ships.  That and my tired PC really are what discourage me tho.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[DYNO]
Members
301 posts
10,626 battles

@BrushWolf lol slacker, I got 1 from a 7 pack and 2 from crates so had enough coin to get the fancy perma camo for the guepard.

@WhiteRecon grats! I only have 3 lines at 10 and 4 others at 9.

Edited by TheTrickpony
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,299
[FML]
Members
3,233 posts
13,725 battles
36 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

I finally got a French DD mission this morning after opening 34 crates. I'm better than those who haven't got one yet.

Pats myself on the back too.

Nice, so there is still hope. I’ve opened a similar number but not yet received a French DD mission...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,493
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,615 posts
13,012 battles
6 minutes ago, TheTrickpony said:

@BrushWolf lol slacker, I got 1 from a 7 pack and 2 from crates so had enough coin to get the fancy perma camo for the guepard.

I am still sitting on the coins I have, not sure how I want to spend them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[DYNO]
Members
301 posts
10,626 battles

I almost saved mine for coin but figured a perma camo in the hand and all that if I ever want to trot it out for some reason and they are awfully nice to look at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,189 posts
17,759 battles
58 minutes ago, WhiteRecon said:

Clickbait.  I just want everyone to know I got my 15th Tier 10 today.

*Pats own back...

Not in ranked, but overall stats yes....

Congratulations on your new T10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles
52 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I have 22.....so.....22.  :Smile_veryhappy:

Das alot of dimp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,269
[SALVO]
Members
23,440 posts
24,062 battles
2 hours ago, WhiteRecon said:

Clickbait.  I just want everyone to know I got my 15th Tier 10 today.

*Pats own back...

I got 26.  I guess that makes me better than you.  :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles
11 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I got 26.  I guess that makes me better than you.  :Smile_trollface:

 

giphy (3).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,349
[SIM]
Members
4,320 posts
7,329 battles

I got first tech tree tier X last night :Smile-_tongue:.

Edited by SkaerKrow
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[USNSS]
Members
949 posts
10,187 battles
47 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I got first tech tree tier X last night :Smile-_tongue:.

Grats.  Which one?  My first was Shima.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,064
[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
4 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Hopefully they give out SC containers for TX again. Would be nice to receive 1500 det flags. 

And my vote for funniest post of the day goes to this guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,349
[SIM]
Members
4,320 posts
7,329 battles
52 minutes ago, WhiteRecon said:

Grats.  Which one?  My first was Shima.

Audacious. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
276
[WOLFC]
Members
633 posts
22,856 battles
4 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I got two DD missions, one from a seven pack and another from a free crate. I am better than all of you.

I got 2 missions from free crates. Neener, neener. :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×