Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
K_Bomb

Team Aware

4 comments in this topic

[STW]
Members
31 posts
10,139 battles

Does anyone know what happened to the Team Aware Mod? It was in Modstation and Aslains for the longest time but has not been in game for a while know. Thought it just needed updated but its been months. Anyone know what happened? 

[RU]
Administrator
123 posts
52 battles
10 hours ago, K_Bomb said:

Does anyone know what happened to the Team Aware Mod? It was in Modstation and Aslains for the longest time but has not been in game for a while know. Thought it just needed updated but its been months. Anyone know what happened

Hello.
The basis of the modification (minimap) was redesigned on UB2 to optimize the game client and battle.
The author of the modification needs time to adapt the modification.
As soon as the author updates their version and publish on the official forum, it will appear in all popular assemblies.

• Cool 1

[STW]
Members
31 posts
10,139 battles
20 hours ago, MedvedevTD said:

Hello.
The basis of the modification (minimap) was redesigned on UB2 to optimize the game client and battle.
The author of the modification needs time to adapt the modification.
As soon as the author updates their version and publish on the official forum, it will appear in all popular assemblies.

This I understand. Do you or anyone have information for the author? I am unsure who even created it and would like to see if there is any updates on it. Would not mind finding a way to help them as well. 

[RU]
Administrator
123 posts
52 battles
3 hours ago, K_Bomb said:

This I understand. Do you or anyone have information for the author? I am unsure who even created it and would like to see if there is any updates on it. Would not mind finding a way to help them as well. 

He has everything he needs except time.
Do not forget, modders are the same players, people.
They have family, work, friends and other things to do.
Development of modifications is not a job - it's a hobby.
We are obliged to take this into account and respect their rights, to be able to wait and thank for the work done.

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this