Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Finally, Someone Who Appreciates the CV

17 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
12,264 posts
21,995 battles
6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

image.png.0d4806cc2dcef5dcb17039fe949b7809.png

Just a small comment but a breath of fresh air after all the hate I usually get for playing a CV.

Well; the Red Comet is actually quite the personable sort; or so I hear.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,477 posts
16,267 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Oh yeah, lots of charm. A charismatic leader of men, for sure. Just a bit too far out on his ideals and goals for my taste.

• Funny 2

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,865 posts
13,960 battles

but but but we play cvs because the rage not because the love! :(

• Funny 2

[NUWES]
Members
2,700 posts
8,639 battles
59 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

image.png.0d4806cc2dcef5dcb17039fe949b7809.png

Just a small comment but a breath of fresh air after all the hate I usually get for playing a CV.

Honestly, I've never got that much hate for my CVs and I've been complimented a few times. It's like anything else. The complainers are always louder than the people who are fine with them. 

[DYNO]
Members
301 posts
10,542 battles

I love the deep cut gundam reference. It is a really nice feeling when you get the one CV compliment after the 5 karma down votes for not magically spotting/ dropping fighters/ getting deplaned by a NC/Mass etc trying to save the overextended side while you are on the other flank.

• Cool 2

[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts
2 hours ago, HyenaHiena said:

but but but we play cvs because the rage not because the love! :(

I play them because of the rage ... watching the veins in players foreheads pop out is rather satisfying...

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Members
2,487 posts
4,169 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Ooo,  problem is that Char isn't the Nightmare of Solomon,  Anavel Gato is.   I do love me some Char, though.  Primarily during his time as Quattro in Zeta.

...now I want a White Base skin for a carrier...

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,865 posts
13,960 battles
23 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I play them because of the rage ... watching the veins in players foreheads pop out is rather satisfying...

YES!

[RLGN]
Members
12,264 posts
21,995 battles
1 hour ago, Palladia said:

Ooo,  problem is that Char isn't the Nightmare of Solomon,  Anavel Gato is.   I do love me some Char, though.  Primarily during his time as Quattro in Zeta.

...now I want a White Base skin for a carrier...

Bleagh...

Had a feeling that wasn't quite right...

Saw a fellow at AX back in the days of 0083 who cosplayed a perfect Gato. Even got up and sang Oblivion in the talent contest.

Seriously politically incorrect these days, but he even got the whole crowd shouting the Jion salute.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Funny 1

[DYNO]
Members
301 posts
10,542 battles

@Palladia I agree White Base would be cool. My dream skin for a CV would be the Garmilas red version from a certain other series being produced by the same studio as gundam.

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Members
1,895 posts
10,033 battles

I prefer SEED. I'm even working on a rewrite for Destiny on ff.net. Same handle if anyone is interested.

Members
2,487 posts
4,169 battles
5 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Bleagh...

Had a feeling that wasn't quite right...

Saw a fellow at AX back in the days of 0083 who cosplayed a perfect Gato. Even got up and sang Oblivion in the talent contest.

Seriously politically incorrect these days, but he even got the whole crowd shouting the Jion salute.

Baha,  its okay.  I've just been fan of Gundam for ages now.  That you even knew who Char was,  was fantastic.  And Anavel himself was an awesome character.  

4 hours ago, TheTrickpony said:

@Palladia I agree White Base would be cool. My dream skin for a CV would be the Garmilas red version from a certain other series being produced by the same studio as gundam.

Oooo,  that's from Space Battleship Yamato 2199,  itn' it?  Looking them up,  those are some pretty ships.  Would not complain about that one bit.

[CNO]
Members
5,234 posts
16,433 battles

I get as much (or more) ty in my CV than my other ships.  And even when I don't get a chat ty, I'll often see karma compliments at end game.   

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,589 posts
5,083 battles

Haven't played CV's much for last several weeks...Karma was back up to an earth shattering +11 After 2 weeks in ranked and randoms in surface ships...  Yesterday sat down and noticed our naval battles was tight and not a single CV requirement was touched...  Jumped in played ten CV games for 8 Stars.  Surprisingly won 7/10 playing mostly T8 CVs in T10 matches..  I did get a client freeze in one, that required a restart.  Probably did the lions share of this, But... Checked Karma at days end and was back to +2 !   CV fans, they are a dedicated lot.    

Sign in to follow this