You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EM2_SS

Test Server Problems for Release 8.7

7 comments in this topic

[PHRA]
Members
5 posts
11,912 battles

You have a problem with the game play on the test server for release 8.7. There are 4 missions for battleship/Cruisers/destroyers that you have to complete.  Each one is for tiers IV, VI, VIII and X.  I have completed tiers VI, VIII, and X.  You cannot get into a battle with tier IV.  I have tried for 3 days now to access a battle in this tier.  I have tries for over 30 minutes and up to 45 minutes to get into a battle with no luck.  I cannot see what the problem is.  I needed this tier to complete my mission.  I have done all of the rest of the tiers.  In fact, the tier IV for CVs worked just fine.  Another mess for the test server.

Edited by EM2_SS
Miss-spelled word

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,209 battles

@EM2_SS Send in a support ticket and a message directly to Gneisenau013. I have many times. That random queue 1 minute max wait and bots will fill empty slots is a bold face lie and in your case a rip off. 

@Gneisenau013 Here you have another unhappy customer.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,389 posts
12,931 battles

The missions don't say if that is in a single match or over several. They also don't say that they need a particular battle type. I will be right back after a test.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,389 posts
12,931 battles

Back, they are random only it seems. :Smile_sad: Your best bet would be to sync drop with a friend.

[ABCD3]
Members
369 posts
8,820 battles

I hear you like the rest of us.  Tier IV was a pain to get on a match.   But only gives you 9/10 of the  missions.  No 10th main mission, or are we missing something or overlooked?

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,209 battles

@RickPatton I think you had to complete them all in round 1. I did and have almost completed everything else but clan and ranked missions.

[ABCD3]
Members
369 posts
8,820 battles

Ah, thanks.  Guess I missed one.