You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
franz_von_goltz

Noob CV Player Comments

28 comments in this topic

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,917 posts
14,260 battles
23 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

8. Stop whining about the programmers... They do a great job. Guess that 8.8 or 8.9, CVs will be fixed. Time then to start whining about subs... "Underwater Cancers".

HAHAHAHAHAH

nice joke :D

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
2 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Nothing is realistic in the game... I haven't read of battles with cruisers or destroyers hiding behind islands, etc... After, play CV, and you will see it's not that easy to fly around and farm damage. And I don't know... When I spot a DD and team fires and destroys it, I do not farm damage, but it helps the team to win, terminating a BB or a CL heavily damaged, one more kill for the team... Then, some CV players intercept enemies and drop fighters. 

Well of course the game has very little realism, that wasn't my point. Making one type of ship practically immune from attack from that same type of ship is stupid. But at least new carrier players can play the game without fear of being outplayed............. That was my point..... 

I am glad you find the new style fun but it ran off many of us who bothered to learn how to play carriers and bothered to get good at using them in favor of the brainless play style that we have now...  

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
896 posts
4,618 battles
2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Well of course the game has very little realism, that wasn't my point. Making one type of ship practically immune from attack from that same type of ship is stupid. But at least new carrier players can play the game without fear of being outplayed............. That was my point..... 

I am glad you find the new style fun but it ran off many of us who bothered to learn how to play carriers and bothered to get good at using them in favor of the brainless play style that we have now...  

Well... I'm at the moment of my life where I'm very happy to play something a bit "brainless"... Still, move the carrier, select the ships to attack, etc... make a good CV player, which I'm not but I don"t care!