Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

So How Does The Massachusetts Do At Tier VIII?

3 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,101 posts

Need you ask? OK, no more of these, I just wanted my patron to know that I really appreciated the gift and am making good use of it.

image.thumb.png.ca7002866a9b4304e901ec5000ff967e.png

• Boring 2

[TROLO]
Members
466 posts
8,623 battles
43 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Need you ask? OK, no more of these, I just wanted my patron to know that I really appreciated the gift and am making good use of it.

Tbh Mass is a T9 ship, Georgia is a T10 and Ohio is a Tier 11.

Mass have insane survivability and secondaries for a T8, completely outclassing Tirpitz and Bisco on both categories.

Georgia is a monster with 6 extremely hard hitting guns, 40kts, glorious secondaries and extremely useful heal that adds a ton of survivability.

Ohio is basically a Montana/Republique daughter that trades speed to gain basically everything else but to extreme levels. Most CCs compare her firepower to Yamato legendary, her secondaries are the best in game (same as Mass/Geo but with double the fire chance making them insane fire starters), fast recharging improved heal and to top it all Montana armor and barely waterline citadel yikes!

I own a Georgia and she is just insanely good, it's just so easy to have 200k games with her and ranking with her rn with rather decent results as her secondaries melt everything (pens on DDs and fires on BBs/CAs), her speed allow to flank any BB making brawling situations as easy as taking candy from a little baby and her guns punish everything massively. All of these 3 ships needs to be turned down, they are too good for their tiers.  

• Cool 2

Members
1,889 posts
6,897 battles

I think the USS Massachusetts does well at Tier-8.  

She's not invulnerable, though.  HE-spamming and torpedoes can sink her, just like other ships.

That said, she bow-tanks pretty well and packs enough wallop in her main guns to put a hurting on ships at or above her tier if they get careless.
At 27 knots, she gets around the map decently (for a battleship).
She turns nicely.

I've been aboard her, twice.
I consider myself fortunate to have her in my port.

https://battleshipcove.org/

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this