You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

I am sad

18 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
733 posts
6,259 battles

I am sad

I used to love the game. I think I still do, even though I don't play that much anymore.

There is still some love in my heart but now there is even greater hatred. I really hate WG developers. I really do hate them.

They ruined the fun so much and they are still not satisfied.

I really hate these self loving narcissists who are always pretending that they care about the majority of the playerbase.

I now really hate the term "feedback." All I had from them for longtime has been knife in the back.

I sometines hate this community too. Maybe just few maniacs who support WG no matter what they do.

I don't know if they realize but I believe they are giving WG enough justifications for them to think that they are doing community the favor.

I really do hate those maniacs.. who leads the charge of white knights for WG..

I know I will get bashed. I know I must have left without saying anything.

But here is my proof that I really loved the game that it used to be.

That is all.

아름 다웠던 추억만큼은 고맙다

Edited by VVoony
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 6
  • Angry 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,192 posts
19 minutes ago, VVoony said:

I am sad...

I'm sorry you are sad but tens of thousands of people are happy enough with this game to continue to play it on a regular basis. And it does no good to hate the developers. Wargaming is a company and companies have to turn a profit in order to stay in business. Amazingly, you don't have to pay a penny to play this game. The game's model is one of paying for convenience.  Apparently enough people would rather buy, say a Salem, than spend a year grinding to a Des Moines like I did. Power to them as it's a fine ship and the grind is really long if you go the free-to-play route.

Wargaming listens to its player base. I've played for three years and can easily think of dozens of things they have changed about the game in response to player feedback.

If you hate the forum community, especially those who appreciate having a game of this caliber to play for free, then you have a problem that is more deep-seated than any mild annoyance that you might have with a game. You ought to not game if you feel this way. Find something else you like to do that doesn't annoy you. 

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,541 posts
18,067 battles

Sing it, my brother; sing it loud and strong so all can hear!

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
7,242 posts
16,475 battles

Soshi has the singers, I bring the dancers.

Even though I don understand Japanese... I loved her voice

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

Members
548 posts
8,205 battles

You say you hate ...something?

Your knickers are all in a bunch but it's impossible to decipher why, you list no specifics or examples - this is not constructive feedback.

[TORCH]
Members
318 posts
10,732 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

You say you hate ...something?

Your knickers are all in a bunch but it's impossible to decipher why, you list no specifics or examples - this is not constructive feedback.

This ^^^^ says it, exactly.  I have nothing to add.

[WOLFG]
Members
331 posts
9,369 battles

Sounds like someone needs therapy if they have enough real hate for a game to declare it on the forums.

Edited by Colonel_Potter

Members
5,041 posts
8,809 battles

Developers are not developing a game for you personally - as soon as more people realize this the less 'hate' (idiotic emotion frankly in this instance) they will get.  It really does seem like people think Dev are their personal puppets to manipulate.

[USCN]
Beta Testers
2,839 posts
23,550 battles
6 hours ago, VVoony said:

I am sad

I used to love the game. I think I still do, even though I don't play that much anymore.

There is still some love in my heart but now there is even greater hatred. I really hate WG developers. I really do hate them.

They ruined the fun so much and they are still not satisfied.

I really hate these self loving narcissists who are always pretending that they care about the majority of the playerbase.

I now really hate the term "feedback." All I had from them for longtime has been knife in the back.

I sometines hate this community too. Maybe just few maniacs who support WG no matter what they do.

I don't know if they realize but I believe they are giving WG enough justifications for them to think that they are doing community the favor.

I really do hate those maniacs.. who leads the charge of white knights for WG..

I know I will get bashed. I know I must have left without saying anything.

But here is my proof that I really loved the game that it used to be.

That is all.

아름 다웠던 추억만큼은 고맙다

Don't be hating life's too short for that...……………….. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,503 posts
16,307 battles

Burning out on something is human nature.

Members
226 posts
16,068 battles

I believe we all get sad and disgruntled when we lose, have problems with ships, don't like specific match types, but we get happy when we win, when we achieve something in the game and its just a good day.  HOWEVER what makes the game experience good for many is the Clan and making friends in the social environment surrounding the game. If your clan mates do not provide enjoyment and friendship then just the game itself may not be enough for you.  If that is the case your probably in the wrong clan or type of clan.  

Tuna:fish_aqua: