Episode 142: Dive Dive Dive!!! with Lord_Zath

6 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
383 posts
4,912 battles

Episode 142: Dive Dive Dive!!! with Lord_Zath

EPISODE SUMMARY

Hi listeners! This episode of the Warships Podcast is a somber one. Kelorn has decided to move on from World of Warships and to take a break from making content. The crew will very much miss having him around on the cast as well as sailing the virtual high seas. The show however will continue to go on, and NoZoupForYou is helping the podcast by being another mainstay co-host. The show will try to continue to be the same great podcast you have known and love, but we ask patience in the scheduling and release of podcast due to the nature of each host and quest busy schedules. In this episode the crew went over a lengthy discussion about burn out, as well as covered news topics with a new Ranked Season (Season 13) out as well as some notable new ships on the Super Test Dev Blog. A closing discussion on Submarines and their official addition to the World of Warships ends the show. Due to time restraints the cast was unable to get the question of the week in, but will be saved for the next show. Thank you everyone for you patience and support of this show. Please bare with us going forward as well try to set a good schedule going forward for everyone. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Warships Podcast!

EPISODE NOTES

00:25 Kelorn has left the Podcast & Burnout Discussion
41:56 Brief Ranked Season 13 Introduction
44:16 New Ships on the Super Test - USS California
51:21 Submarines

New Forum for the Podcast: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/307-the-warships-podcast/

Podcast Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/the%20warships%20podcast

• Cool 3

[A-I-M]
Members
1,582 posts
16,740 battles

A sad farewell to Kelorn. He will be missed but there is still a strong lineup for the podcast. 

And woot, a Harpoon II reference!

[_RNG_]
Members
708 posts
5,572 battles

I listened to the most recent Warships Podcast on my way to work this morning.

I really appreciated the discussion encouraging Wargaming to consider slowing down and scaling back. My takeaway: This game would benefit from a "less is more" approach. Focus on the core game play.

I encourage everyone to listen to it. Specifically the first 40-45 minutes.

https://thewarshipspodcast.simplecast.com/episodes/episode-142

Also: Thank you @Kelorn for everything you've done for us. Don't be a stranger.

And also: thanks to everyone else that puts out this podcast: @Vanessaira, @Aerroon, @Lord_Zath, @NoZoupForYou I listen every episode. Thank you.

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,408 posts
17,325 battles

Glad to be of service!

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
771 posts
6,939 battles

all should take a moment to listen to the very first podcast of the warships podcast.  kerlorn and kami immediately jump into the sub topic. 

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
383 posts
4,912 battles
On 8/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, Jester_of_War said:

I listened to the most recent Warships Podcast on my way to work this morning.

I really appreciated the discussion encouraging Wargaming to consider slowing down and scaling back. My takeaway: This game would benefit from a "less is more" approach. Focus on the core game play.

I encourage everyone to listen to it. Specifically the first 40-45 minutes.

https://thewarshipspodcast.simplecast.com/episodes/episode-142

Also: Thank you @Kelorn for everything you've done for us. Don't be a stranger.

And also: thanks to everyone else that puts out this podcast: @Vanessaira, @Aerroon, @Lord_Zath, @NoZoupForYou I listen every episode. Thank you.

<3  Thank you

On 8/28/2019 at 10:47 AM, skillztowin said:

all should take a moment to listen to the very first podcast of the warships podcast.  kerlorn and kami immediately jump into the sub topic. 

^
Absolutely.  There are a ton of topics we talked about a long time ago that are now making there way into the game one way or another.