You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

PSA: Directives to win the Siroco end Sunday Night/early Monday morning.

10 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
15,795 posts
10,672 battles

The deadline is server reset on the morning of Monday August 19th, roughly 4:30am correction, 2am Pacific Time (San Francisco, Vancouver, etc). Thank you @DocWalker for that clarification.

For all intents and purposes, you are done when you shut down on Sunday night. If you need to push it into the wee small hours, plan on being done by 3am PDT or so; early server resets can cause disappointment.

Timezones being what they are, players in other parts of the world who are on the NA server will have until sometime later on Monday to get this thing done if they don't have to go to work on that day, but IF THIS IS YOU then for the love of God check your clocks CAREFULLY to avoid disappointment.

Remember, if you're still struggling at this stage, the aim is to finish the minimum number of missions necessary with the least possible effort. Don't go chasing those last few crates only to miss out, if you can get more missions done more easily in different ships. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 3

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

And don't come whining on the forum because you haven't paid attention to the one thing that happens every morning. You should know by now events end on server reset for the day announced not 23:59 on the day announced.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[STW-D]
Members
231 posts

Um.... I can imagine that most players would think the event lasts until the update, or at least the morning of the day of the update.

Where is it posted that the Siroco event ends this Monday AM?  I don't doubt you, but I don't see it clearly posted, even when I do a quick look for it.

[ARGSY]
Members
15,795 posts
10,672 battles
32 minutes ago, Seaman_Rookie said:

Um.... I can imagine that most players would think the event lasts until the update, or at least the morning of the day of the update.

Where is it posted that the Siroco event ends this Monday AM?  I don't doubt you, but I don't see it clearly posted, even when I do a quick look for it.

Most players would, but Directives 2 and 3 have both been a week apart and I am sure as God made little green apples that Monday morning IS the deadline. 

[WOLFC]
Members
2,252 posts
12,861 battles

Captured from one of the first announcements on the French DD event ...

FrenchDD.0.8.7.jpg

[WOLF7]
Members
12,298 posts
2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

And don't come whining on the forum because you haven't paid attention to the one thing that happens every morning. You should know by now events end on server reset for the day announced not 23:59 on the day announced.

Since most players don't read anything, do you think you will have an effect on the whine level?:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by awiggin

[ARGSY]
Members
15,795 posts
10,672 battles
23 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Captured from one of the first announcements on the French DD event ...

FrenchDD.0.8.7.jpg

Noted, with thanks. I have altered the time in my original post.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,298 posts
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Noted, with thanks. I have altered the time in my original post.

Really amusing that they picked a random end time, rather than normal reset. That will excite some last minute aggravation....:Smile_teethhappy:

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

So an hour before normal reset time. Must be due to the Hall of Fame 

[ARGSY]
Members
15,795 posts
10,672 battles

Bumping this one up to remind everyone on the last day of play.

GET IT DONE TODAY OR WAIL IN THE OUTER DARKNESS FOREVER, MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :cap_haloween: