You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LunchCutter

How do you disable to post game screen music?

11 comments in this topic

Members
620 posts
2,193 battles

Having a pretty bad losing streak at the moment (1 win followed by 7 straight losses..) and I'm getting extra annoyed at the 'waah you lost' dreary music that plays at the post battle screen. 

All the game music is disabled, anyway to turn it off other than pressing the volume mute? 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
12,034 battles
2 hours ago, LunchCutter said:

Having a pretty bad losing streak at the moment (1 win followed by 7 straight losses..) and I'm getting extra annoyed at the 'waah you lost' dreary music that plays at the post battle screen. 

All the game music is disabled, anyway to turn it off other than pressing the volume mute? 

Not that I know of . Some times after I go in and reset the volume for all music it goes away . Or it is just a random happening when stops . However it has not stopped since about two patches ago . Sigh , I have been wanting it off since I started . 

:Smile_honoring: 

[-ARP-]
Members
729 posts
14,724 battles

You can't , I've asked them since forever. Worst of all, it makes the game longer as it waits for the music to show the final data.

[NSC]
Members
267 posts
6,686 battles

I don't have any of the game music on at all... Go into settings>audio and turn the volume bars to 0

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
381 posts
8,762 battles
1 hour ago, Pigpen_721 said:

I don't have any of the game music on at all... Go into settings>audio and turn the volume bars to 0

You are not reading carefully enough.

It's the ghastly music that plays when the match results are displayed.

It's the worst goddamn thing.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

Nyet comrade, you lose music is inherent part of make you suffer policy. You want options, you want a working UI, you want fun instead of punishment. What do you think you are, a customer in a free market? You play our game our way, now give us more money.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,006 posts
9,654 battles
5 hours ago, LunchCutter said:

2 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

You can't , I've asked them since forever. Worst of all, it makes the game longer as it waits for the music to show the final data.

It's part of immersing players in the game. When it's entertainment, need them hooked.

Also, I believe part of the delay is because server-side, so game needs a moment to record, store, sort, and present post-battle results.

Members
5,041 posts
8,731 battles

HOw long to so stare at the ending screens?  15-20 seconds at most?   Only takes a couple seconds to look thru it and go to port or queue up for another game.

[NSC]
Members
267 posts
6,686 battles
3 hours ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

You are not reading carefully enough.

It's the ghastly music that plays when the match results are displayed.

It's the worst goddamn thing.

Ahhh... I suppose you're right. I didn't read it carefully enough.
If that's the worst thing, I suspect that they've never jambed a TV crew up your knob looking for bladder cancer then... I assure you, that's far worse than having to ignore a 10 second ditty.

Members
620 posts
2,193 battles
On 8/18/2019 at 1:48 AM, Pigpen_721 said:

Ahhh... I suppose you're right. I didn't read it carefully enough.
If that's the worst thing, I suspect that they've never jambed a TV crew up your knob looking for bladder cancer then... I assure you, that's far worse than having to ignore a 10 second ditty.

Hey at least you're asleep for that bit.. (I hope) 

[NSC]
Members
267 posts
6,686 battles
22 hours ago, LunchCutter said:

Hey at least you're asleep for that bit.. (I hope) 

Na... A fellow wouldn't be that fortunate.