Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HazeGrayUnderway

Entering "Personal Assignments" resets Port Ship Carousel to the beginning

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
22,768 posts
20,689 battles

An annoying thing that happens is when I go from Combat Missions -> Personal Assignments, it resets the Port Ship Carousel all the way back to the beginning.  For example, my Carousel is set to German ships to work on some missions.  I hit Personal Assignments and it resets the Ship Carousel all the way back to the start with IJN ships.

Events, Challenges, Combat Missions, nor Campaigns do not do this, only Personal Assignments.

Edit:  This has gotten worse with the current update.  Challenges and Campaigns tab now resets the carousel to the beginning.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

Members
155 posts
10,779 battles

I've noticed it too (and have been annoyed enough not to open the missions unless I really have to).  I even mentioned it to sub-octavian when he was in Austin  a few weeks ago, but he didn't know what I was referring to and said to send in a ticket.  Probably a low priority complaint (I haven't bothered with a ticket).

[WOLF3]
Members
22,768 posts
20,689 battles

It has gotten worse.  The Challenges and now Campaigns tab with the current update has now become a problem, and will reset the carousel also.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Sign in to follow this