BrushWolf

Just spotted this.

7 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,430 posts
14,165 battles

79 is a pretty good run and he was a smoker like so many of his generation.

[ABCD3]
Members
479 posts
11,998 battles

Another "Groovy" dude gone.   R.I.P. 

[_EASY]
Members
279 posts
13,464 battles

Now I am an old man, but when I was young had this poster on my bedroom wall,

Peter-Fonda-Easy-Rider-Personality-Poster-1969.jpg.09797ead5b32b96359cf86b5f7cb5f3a.jpg

RIP, Peter....

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,430 posts
14,165 battles

He was a fine actor, not as good as his father or his sister but still a damned good actor.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,469 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Peter Fonda has passed away at 79. :Smile_sad:

Easy Rider is the movie I liked his art and remember the best . Of course that partly has to do with the circumstances involved in seeing it . 

I was 15 and it just so happened that my dad was golfing and the rest of my siblings that were still at living at home were of doing things so my mom asked if I wanted to go to a movie with her . I said sure and we got out the newspaper to check what the local theaters had to offer . There were only three new movies to choose from and she asked me what I knew about them . So one being a very bad and non historical war movie ( my old man brain can not remember what movie ) and she said no to that one and to the next which was The Saint Valentines day Massacre  after telling her what it was about  ( she had been interested as she had heard it was about Chicago and we lived in a suburb right on the West side of the city ) . Then we got to Easy Rider and I told her it was about two guys traveling around the country on motorcycles ( I pretty much arranged for it to be that one as I knew she did not like gory movies and by not mentioning all of what I knew happens in the movie lol ) .

Like me she was very saddened by the ending and was actually crying .  :(  Sad to see them all leaving but that is one of prices we pay for living for a good length of time .

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1