LadyAnesjka

I do not want to say weekend, but...

27 comments in this topic

Members
1,412 posts

It seem just about every match I do today have some very smart mouth [edited] who either start to be very vulgar at start of match, or say very nasty things to team mates.

I have never remember a stretch of time when so many game back to back have such very low class player.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3

[OO7]
Members
6,029 posts
13,054 battles

Oh hey, another victim thread. 

Hmm... Must be the weekend

Spoiler

Inb4 "little boys on the internet" 

Edited by Lexington_MuseumO7
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 5

[KAPPA]
Members
2,343 posts
7,178 battles

Yeah, I had a match today with someone that was calling us all worthless the whole match.

111.jpg

Edited by Shoggoth_pinup

[WOLF5]
Members
3,030 posts
3,309 battles

Nope, it's not only the weekend. Wednesday night I had a Yamato on North who informed us that the whole team should go C, and then to B (Yes, North is the one with not one, not 2, but 3 large islands between C and B). And he didn't mean most people, or the people on that side. He meant all twelve. And when the DD at A inquired how the hell he was supposed to get to C, the Yammies smart response was that's what you have an engine for. So when most of the team ignored him and starting going B and C, instead of lemming to C, he got made and started ranting about how we were all garbage. Some of the team made some snide comments about his own playing ability, basing them off of his own strategy ideas, which only set him off worse. We lost, he was on the bottom third, but he made sure we all knew it was our fault for losing because we didn't listen to him and lemming C. 

I went to look up his stats afterwards, and unsurprisingly he had hidden them. Must have gotten tired of people calling him on his great game advice.

So it doesn't have to be the weekend for people to be [edited].

• Cool 1

Members
768 posts
18,340 battles

tenor.gif?itemid=14085097

Someone should spend more time improving their play than change profile pictures every single day.

Also, enough with the team/player blame posts. Enough with the constant negativity and ranting every day. Contribute something positive for a change.

Edited by yacskn
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 4

[GOB]
Members
998 posts

Funny how they go silent when you finish the game winning and with over 100k+ damage.

I forgot what day it was.. I work a very relaxed schedule...was wondering why so may damaged kids were in chat today until I looked at the calendar.

Col Out

• Funny 1

[GOB]
Members
998 posts
14 minutes ago, yacskn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14085097

Someone should spend more time improving their play than change profile pictures every single day.

Also, enough with the team/player blame posts. Enough with the constant negativity and ranting every day. Contribute something positive for a change.

Yeah and maybe she should spend more time looking for threads to post all of those silly childish gifs too huh??    Back in my day  it was the lil boys that couldn't get a girls attention that spent all his time bugging them...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
719 posts
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

It seem just about every match I do today have some very smart mouth idiote who either start to be very vulgar at start of match, or say very nasty things to team mates.

cover up chat with sticky note !!   :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 2

[0456]
Members
0 posts
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

It seem just about every match I do today have some very smart mouth idiote who either start to be very vulgar at start of match, or say very nasty things to team mates.

[edit] them. u do u

20 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Back in my day  it was the lil boys that couldn't get a girls attention that spent all his time bugging them...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

news flash~girls like attention too. what's wrong with that?

44 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

I went to look up his stats afterwards, and unsurprisingly he had hidden them. Must have gotten tired of people calling him on his great game advice.

if a**holes could fly, Randoms would be a airport.  it's take it or leave it

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,500 posts
18,037 battles
1 hour ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Yeah, I had a match today with someone that was calling us all worthless the whole match.

111.jpg

Let me guess ….. the guy who died first?

[WORX]
Members
7,161 posts
16,453 battles
47 minutes ago, yacskn said:

image.png.7defbd560ff396e76fa2f1751d9c0a8d.png

Let the positivity flow in the forums...

• Funny 1

[RELAX]
Members
1,148 posts
8,654 battles
14 minutes ago, y_vonne said:

if a**holes could fly, Randoms would be a airport.  it's take it or leave it

So true.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,490 posts
12,942 battles
1 hour ago, AJTP89 said:

Nope, it's not only the weekend. Wednesday night I had a Yamato on North who informed us that the whole team should go C, and then to B (Yes, North is the one with not one, not 2, but 3 large islands between C and B). And he didn't mean most people, or the people on that side. He meant all twelve. And when the DD at A inquired how the hell he was supposed to get to C, the Yammies smart response was that's what you have an engine for. So when most of the team ignored him and starting going B and C, instead of lemming to C, he got made and started ranting about how we were all garbage. Some of the team made some snide comments about his own playing ability, basing them off of his own strategy ideas, which only set him off worse. We lost, he was on the bottom third, but he made sure we all knew it was our fault for losing because we didn't listen to him and lemming C. 

So it doesn't have to be the weekend for people to be [edited].

I can't buy a win this week. It has been so bad that if it wasn't for Naval Battles I would be in co-op right now but you have to be in random to do more than the 300 base exp ones.

[GOB]
Members
998 posts
1 hour ago, y_vonne said:

news flash~girls like attention too. what's wrong with that?

I'm thinking you didn't understand my post even a little bit.  It was to HIM for posting simply to mock HER.   In my life and travels I have never met a single respectable intelligent woman in any part of the world that craves negative attention.... but I could be wrong.

Col Out

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

My experience is sort of like this... I take their crap for a really long time... then as Popeye would say, 

At that point I'll sometimes write a post to vent a bit... then jump back into the swing of things. Each time I push the cant stand no more point further and further out. 

I also take a day, week, month or more break if it's really bad mojo on the sea-oh... 

[WOLF6]
Members
1,365 posts
4,483 battles
4 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I have never remember a stretch of time when so many game back to back have such very low class player.

Just find some other forumites and you can guarantee you have at least another good, non toxic player on your team. Saves you frustration.

[0456]
Members
0 posts
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

I'm thinking you didn't understand my post even a little bit.  It was to HIM for posting simply to mock HER.   In my life and travels I have never met a single respectable intelligent woman in any part of the world that craves negative attention.... but I could be wrong.

my bad.  while i do know a few, i don't think the majority are like that

girls, ppl, just need to vent sometimes & like to know someone's listening

on a positve note, Randoms were kind to me tonight.  quitting while i'm ahead!

Happy Friday

WoWS Stats & Numbers - NA - y_vonne - Player info and stats - World of Warships statistics - Google Chrome 8_16_2019 9_56_13 PM.png

Members
1,412 posts
Just now, y_vonne said:

my bad.  while i do know a few, i don't think the majority are like that

girls, ppl, just need to vent sometimes & like to know someone's listening

on a positve note, Randoms were kind to me tonight.  quitting while i'm ahead!

Happy Friday

WoWS Stats & Numbers - NA - y_vonne - Player info and stats - World of Warships statistics - Google Chrome 8_16_2019 9_56_13 PM.png

I did ok as well today, not super but better.
As someone saya with Popeye above, " Is all I can take "

So if you ever run into me with Pink name, you know why ! LOL

• Funny 2

[90TH]
Members
1,096 posts
9,838 battles

Get abused in chat and come to the forums for sympathy? :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by n00bot
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CSALT]
Members
1,383 posts
8 hours ago, yacskn said:

the-irony-22468156.png

• Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,343 posts
7,178 battles
8 hours ago, Umikami said:

Let me guess ….. the guy who died first?

Worse! I think it was the Iowa I was nearly alone on a flank with in my Musashi! What was he doing, you ask? Sitting behind a rock next to a cap. And getting slowly chipped away at by about 5 ships. I tried to save him! My reward? Being called a backline camper when I wasn't even that far behind him. Sure, I was a bit of a way back from Suicide Rock, but I was on a largely abandoned flank.

He then demanded to know where his support was.

I told him at A! We were at C. :Smile_teethhappy: We lost that game, as A couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag even with something like a 2:1 advantage if not greater.