Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nastydamnanimal

Road to lvl 8 in RANKED... Beware!? & Help!?

18 comments in this topic

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Ok it would help if your a radar ship ALASKA and use it for the team not save for yourself. 

Neptunes = delete pls just delete OK thanks/ I mean dont use pls. no disrespect I love the RN "get a FKin jutland", youll love it better.

Georgia's your secondaries wont save you wait for the dern team support

DDS kill the FKin DDS 1st, not damage absorbing BBs FTLOG!!!!!

IOWA ...dont use for TLOG  dont use this fking ship I hate u

morgador .... only the most elite otherwise dont use

if bb main go :

mushia or however you spell it "tough as nails" but dont get cocky as they tell me, you need me Im here 2 " dont be a georgia.

alsace/ which im thinking of going instead of izmo/ dont use izmo cause  I sold mine earlier with disappointment in the noob ranks but I might buy back if alsace dont FEEL good ect. noob ijn use ALSACE.  izmo is a lower rank I think like rank 5 too 1 soo might buy back but again ALSACE cold do same.

thats it man I know soy but not enough games its really reliant on radar, hydro good dd laying smoke like ME but this ranked its a TURD maybe ? SIDENOTE: The fkin russians would have had at LEAST HYDRO on ALL their ships dont fkin start it ok. if it wasnt for the GD russian we would all be speaking german so dont Fkin  start it. Just dont use it 

id go ALSACE over JB for lower ranks ALSACE is meaner

cruzer wise I dont think Id use anything except alaska

dd mains already know whats up so Im not gonna go there 

Its a grind man no doubt.  GLHF and TBCE = too be continually edited as I hopefully progress through the ranks...or get suspended!?

Edited by nastydamnanimal
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 1

[OO7]
Members
6,046 posts
13,083 battles

I find most my problems in ranked exist between my keyboard and my chair. 

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
77 posts
7,436 battles

Rank 10-5 is the worst bracket, so GL with that.

but what they said ^

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
5 hours ago, Lexington_MuseumO7 said:

I find most my problems in ranked exist between my keyboard and my chair. 

image.thumb.png.c778136abce726da8ed2f5a5101ba610.png

yea i see what uz mean

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

The Missouri is ok up 2 rank 10 then its just not good radar too slow its too slow a frickin iowa. elite maybe yea but the sit back and snipe or yolo rush YOUR DEAD

[-BRS-]
Members
1,298 posts
6,403 battles
9 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

image.thumb.png.c778136abce726da8ed2f5a5101ba610.png

yea i see what uz mean

You were carried pretty hard.  The fact that you only had 153 more XP and won means they did a lot more than you.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 hour ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

You were carried pretty hard.  The fact that you only had 153 more XP and won means they did a lot more than you.

sore loser and high speculation not fact

the guy that sends me port messages?  Ill be posting a vid soon for you to peek at love too see what uz say about that. mmff 

Told u boy ur stats and tag colors wont save u from my skillz on the water. Sync droppers cant solo pfff lol 

More evidence of why match making mech should be based off skill AKA E/B not sync dropping, dived up FAKE unicorn padded WR.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
16 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

Sorry I thought you were lucid.  Reality is hard.

your just a heckler, its ok I understand 

video found and will be produced after morgador one

[-BRS-]
Members
1,298 posts
6,403 battles

Anyone know what this person is talking about?

There aren't games that match players based on skill in randoms, know why? 

Player A is below 50% win rate (you could also go by average damage or XP) and now only faces other players below 50%.  Player B is above and now faces only tougher opponents.  Guess what will happen?  Well player A's win rate will improve because they are not facing more skilled players.  Their win rates with be artificially skewed towards a 50% win rate. 

Now some games use ELO systems for ranked, but random is random.  Other games sometimes call it casual, but they do not match based on skill in casual or randoms.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,541 posts
18,067 battles
3 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

For the record, America did start its involvement in the war with repeated provocations and violations of international law until war was declared on the united states.

Which fascist nation did you go to school in? Please list for me all the repeated provocations and violations of international law America did to start WW2.

The American people did not want to go to war, but the banks did, and so did FDR, so it was inevitable.

You should send this to a guy named Aesop, he publishes fairy tales. Does no one remember Pearl Harbor?

My point was that you're a 21st century American, in a country hasn't seen war in 150 years, living a cushy life and it's really effing pathetic to hear you cavalierly talk about how we should have dropped nukes everywhere

Oh Princess, the only point you have is the one that tops that lump which rides on your shoulders. I had grandparents in WW1, parents in WW2, uncles in Korea and Vietnam, where I served myself. When did you sign up?

You were singing about nuking a continent.

We actually did that to stop a war, and my suggestion was on how to stop another one. Deal with it.

[CIT]
Beta Testers
5 posts
4,635 battles

Oof, OP. Are you trash talking? Trying to give advice? What? I guess you have something to say but I can't interpret the middle school style typing and stream of consciousness rambling.

[TARK]
Members
455 posts

Mmm..  When do you boys pull out your hot dogs and start slapping them against each other?

Let me know.  Meat fights are hilarious.  

Members
1,103 posts
1,286 battles
9 hours ago, Umikami said:

Which fascist nation did you go to school in? Please list for me all the repeated provocations and violations of international law America did to start WW2.

Hmm, how about putting increasing embargoes on Japan which is an act of war and freezing all Japanese assets in the US? There was the Lend-lease act where the US supplied munitions, resources, and weapons to be used against Germany and Japan. There was the servicing of British warships in American ports. And there was the capturing and sinking of German and Italian ships, u-boats, and FDR's orders to seize their merchant ships and imprison their crews.

You should send this to a guy named Aesop, he publishes fairy tales. Does no one remember Pearl Harbor?

The only fairy tale is the notion that the US was sitting idly by minding its own business, and then all of a sudden Germany and Japan decided "hey, lets make things all the worse for us and declare war on America for no reason at all!"

Oh Princess, the only point you have is the one that tops that lump which rides on your shoulders. I had grandparents in WW1, parents in WW2, uncles in Korea and Vietnam, where I served myself. When did you sign up?

And neither you, nor any of them came home to a war-torn destroyed country where the people actually had to deal with the horrible reality of war.

We actually did that to stop a war, and my suggestion was on how to stop another one. Deal with it.

We didn't do it at all--that was your fantasy about how things should have happened: "A nuke nuke here and a nuke nuke there" across Europe.

But sure, go ahead and justify the war-crime of nuking civilian cities, right after your condemnation of "mass murderers." I bet you justify the fire-bombing of Dresden as well.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,022 posts
2,890 battles

Weird...it's like 2 completely different threads got merged...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,541 posts
18,067 battles
2 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

Hmm, how about putting increasing embargoes on Japan which is an act of war and freezing all Japanese assets in the US?

Perfectly legal response to Japan's illegal invasion of Manchuria. They're called Economic Sanctions today, and we use them, legally, against every nation that opposes American policy.

There was the Lend-lease act where the US supplied munitions, resources, and weapons to be used against Germany and Japan.

This was a LAW, voted on by both houses of Congress, in order to aid an age old ally. Where is the illegality in a passed law?

There was the servicing of British warships in American ports.

According to International law, ships of any nation may be serviced and stocked by a neutral nation so long as the neutral nation agrees. International law.

And there was the capturing and sinking of German and Italian ships, u-boats, and FDR's orders to seize their merchant ships and imprison their crews.

And I'm sorry, but this was in response to German and Italian ships, including U-Boats, sinking American merchant vessels bound to Great Britain with cargoes destined for England. Again, according to International law, every nation has the right to protect it's merchant fleet. What fascist country did you go to school in?

The only fairy tale is the notion that the US was sitting idly by minding its own business, and then all of a sudden Germany and Japan decided "hey, lets make things all the worse for us and declare war on America for no reason at all!"

And how is that a fairy tale? What did we do to Japan to start a war? You're saying the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor was justified?

And neither you, nor any of them came home to a war-torn destroyed country where the people actually had to deal with the horrible reality of war.

And just what does that have to do with anything we're talking about?

We didn't do it at all--that was your fantasy about how things should have happened: "A nuke nuke here and a nuke nuke there" across Europe.

But sure, go ahead and justify the war-crime of nuking civilian cities, right after your condemnation of "mass murderers." I bet you justify the fire-bombing of Dresden as well.

Dresden, Hamburg, Tokyo, and every other city the Army Air Force leveled; that's why it's called a WAR! Civilians make weapons, ammo, and other supplies which are used to kill our soldiers; eliminating them stops our people from dying. That is the whole point of waging a war, to stop our people from being killed. Grow up!