Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

【Suggessttion】Just put Colbert and Ohio into the premium shop please

52 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

145
[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,744 battles

Just sell us the ship at the premium shop and let us pay with our credit card

so we all play tier IX and X

no need to worry about low tier gameplay and matchmaking anymore

have a bundle includes all premium tier IX and X ship as the definitive starter bundle with 1000 FXP signals

problem solved, lads! 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,383
[CAST]
Members
4,782 posts
3,345 battles

There's already a huge variety of ships and other items in the premium shop. It's perfectly fine for Wargaming to release content that requires players actually play.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,805
[OO7]
Members
6,020 posts
13,054 battles

At least you aren't spamming the forums with multiple requests like this. 

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,744 battles
3 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

There's already a huge variety of ships and other items in the premium shop. It's perfectly fine for Wargaming to release content that requires players actually play.

they should just put Wargaming corporate bond into the premium shop, players can just buy and earn some interest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,744 battles
3 minutes ago, blopplop_2019 said:

is there a date on when the ohio is coming?

ThanksGiving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,712
[TASH]
Members
5,176 posts
11,230 battles

Oh so now people care about overpowered premiums, when they can’t get them...

Edited by ValkyrWarframe
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,805
[OO7]
Members
6,020 posts
13,054 battles
3 minutes ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

Oh so now people care about overpowered premiums, when they can’t get them...

No, he says he doesn't care about them

... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,744 battles
2 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO7 said:

No, he says he doesn't care about them

... 

I want them, and fast, and cheap, and now

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,483
[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,208 posts
20,947 battles
11 minutes ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

Oh so now people care about overpowered premiums, when they can’t get them...

That's one of my favorite arguments to bring up too because the majority of the playerbase will contradict the other majority of the playerbase.

"We do and dont want premium OP ships, fix your game WG! My wallet is closed until you remove OP premiums and add more OP premiums" - WoWs playerbase 2019

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
1,522 battles
7 minutes ago, Primace said:

I want them, and fast, and cheap, and now

We are still talking about premium ships right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,744 battles
8 minutes ago, otakuben said:

We are still talking about premium ships right?

Nah, pixel wifu walking on water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,282
[WOLF5]
Members
3,023 posts
3,309 battles
55 minutes ago, Primace said:

Just sell us the ship at the premium shop and let us pay with our credit card

so we all play tier IX and X

no need to worry about low tier gameplay and matchmaking anymore

have a bundle includes all premium tier IX and X ship as the definitive starter bundle with 1000 FXP signals

problem solved, lads! 

The only thing I have against this post is WG might see it and think it's a good idea.

 

I'm pretty much with you. At this point they might as well stop pretending that they're making high tier premiums harder to get, and for experienced players only. If you really want one now, you just got to shell out enough cash. WG should just admit they're goldmining and sell the T9s and T10s in the shop.

Either that or stop making 2 or 3 every damn patch! Would it really kill them to make a decent T8 premium instead of another gimmicked out T9 or 10 that's borderline OP?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
Just now, AJTP89 said:

The only thing I have against this post is WG might see it and think it's a good idea.

 

I'm pretty much with you. At this point they might as well stop pretending that they're making high tier premiums harder to get, and for experienced players only. If you really want one now, you just got to shell out enough cash. WG should just admit they're goldmining and sell the T9s and T10s in the shop.

Either that or stop making 2 or 3 every damn patch! Would it really kill them to make a decent T8 premium instead of another gimmicked out T9 or 10 that's borderline OP?

But then you'd see how much they are really screwing you for. Example: recent update to a F2P battle royal released a skin for a character that can only be obtained by first unlocking other skins via gambling loot boxes. In order to get a loot box, one must spend 7 dollars for a single one. Doesn't sound so bad until you do the math and realize that you would need to spend approx 170$ to unlock this skin. If they just sold this skin for $170 on their store, people would riot. But since it's only 7 dollars a loot box, it's easy to obfuscate how much money you're really spending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,089
[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,837 posts
4,602 battles
30 minutes ago, otakuben said:

We are still talking about premium ships right?

Well, no.  Not really.  WG distinguishes between Premium Ships and Reward Ships.  Don't ask me why.

Colbert and Ohio will be Reward Ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,282
[WOLF5]
Members
3,023 posts
3,309 battles
10 minutes ago, 10T0nHammer said:

But then you'd see how much they are really screwing you for. Example: recent update to a F2P battle royal released a skin for a character that can only be obtained by first unlocking other skins via gambling loot boxes. In order to get a loot box, one must spend 7 dollars for a single one. Doesn't sound so bad until you do the math and realize that you would need to spend approx 170$ to unlock this skin. If they just sold this skin for $170 on their store, people would riot. But since it's only 7 dollars a loot box, it's easy to obfuscate how much money you're really spending.

That's why I always do the math on anything I buy. Not exact, but ballpark it in my head. Which is mostly why I never buy lootboxes. Just not worth it.

That's why while I think lootboxes are underhanded, I don't have much sympathy for people complaining how much it cost them to get x item from lootboxes. Dude, you knew the price and the rough drop chances, if you were too dumb to run that basic multiplication before you pulled out your wallet, that's a you problem. There is nothing I need in this game badly enough to pay any price.

WG can charge whatever they want. And if there's people willing to pay that, good for them. Obviously if they start concealing prices/drop chances, i.e. purposeful deception, that's an issue. People complain about the prices WG charges, but clearly there's enough people willing to pay that. Don't complain, if you can't manage your spending on an online game, that doesn't bode well for you in the real world.

Edit: To be clear, I don't mean the guy I quoted specifically, when I say you, it's a general y'all.

Edited by AJTP89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
1,522 battles
26 minutes ago, Primace said:

Nah, pixel wifu walking on water

Ah that makes sense.

 

2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Well, no.  Not really.  WG distinguishes between Premium Ships and Reward Ships.  Don't ask me why.

Colbert and Ohio will be Reward Ships.

But to be serious if it's a reward ship leave it as such. If they wanted it to be a premium they would of made it a premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,089
[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,837 posts
4,602 battles
Just now, otakuben said:

But to be serious if it's a reward ship leave it as such. If they wanted it to be a premium they would of made it a premium.

You mean don't put it the Shop?  Totally agree.  Doing so would gut the Research Bureau. 

Or was that the point?  troll.gif.154c2f1b46447044cd89fa58b98198f1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,481
[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts

There has to be unique rewards for obtaining a prestige status in the Research Bureau. If you could simply buy these ships, it'd be a slap in the face to the people who earned them and would make the Research Bureau pointless.

It'd be like being able to buy steel ships.

Some may not care for the idea of grinding a line again, and that's fine. Nobody is putting a gun to their head. But if they choose to not do it, then they choose to miss out on the rewards/perks. There should not be a way to cheat yourself into these ships.

 

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[SYN]
Members
2,854 posts
10,397 battles
1 hour ago, KaptainKaybe said:

There's already a huge variety of ships and other items in the premium shop. It's perfectly fine for Wargaming to release content that requires players actually play.

Then why dont they just use existing mechanisms such as the campaign system which has been practically abandoned, instead of making up this excessively grindy NTC nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,630
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,497 posts
18,037 battles
1 hour ago, blopplop_2019 said:

is there a date on when the ohio is coming?

I would have said April Fool's Day.

1 hour ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

Oh so now people care about overpowered premiums, when they can’t get them...

This is no different than them offering Stalingrad for Steel to save Clan Battles and Ranked, which were both dying on the vine, and probably still are (this seasons stats will be very telling). Now, in light of the mass exodus that was the CV rework, they are doing everything they can think of to retain the vet players who are sick and tired and bored. Not to mention the ever increasing prizes being offered to players who have quit if they come back. This isn't a money grab, it's a lifeline.

12 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

There has to be unique rewards for obtaining a prestige status in the Research Bureau. If you could simply buy these ships, it'd be a slap in the face to the people who earned them and would make the Research Bureau pointless.

Anyone who actually uses the Research Bureau to regrind old lines should have their face slapped.

14 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

It'd be like being able to buy steel ships.

Which should also happen and would make WoW much more money.

15 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

There should not be a way to cheat yourself into these ships.

So now paying for things is cheating? Thank you for your opinion Comrade!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,481
[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I would have said April Fool's Day.

This is no different than them offering Stalingrad for Steel to save Clan Battles and Ranked, which were both dying on the vine, and probably still are (this seasons stats will be very telling). Now, in light of the mass exodus that was the CV rework, they are doing everything they can think of to retain the vet players who are sick and tired and bored. Not to mention the ever increasing prizes being offered to players who have quit if they come back. This isn't a money grab, it's a lifeline.

Anyone who actually uses the Research Bureau to regrind old lines should have their face slapped.

Which should also happen and would make WoW much more money.

So now paying for things is cheating? Thank you for your opinion Comrade!

I don't suppose you have a steel ship? How'd ya feel if I could just go buy that same ship that took you and your clan a year to earn... for $60?

You'd be a little irritated if you saw 2 week old new players in exclusive steel ships because they cheated their way into one. Wouldn't you?

If you don't wanna prestige, that's your choice. You'll simply be at some sort of a disadvantage to people who did. Whether its exclusive ships or some sort of perk.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is akin to a child. They want the same toys all the hardworking kids have... without having to work for them...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
66
[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Members
233 posts
3,901 battles
53 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

The only thing I have against this post is WG might see it and think it's a good idea.

You know what, the guys at WG Marketing likely thought about all that already, but then came up with this..

"Why sell x ship for 100usd, when we can lock it behind a 2 year grind (so old players will keep playing and not leave)? Better yet the value of the ship goes way up, and is now worth 4 times more fxp!"

Anyways it doesn't matter to me, I don't play TX:fish_happy:

GUGU

Edited by UraraShiraishi
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,630
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,497 posts
18,037 battles
10 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I don't suppose you have a steel ship? How'd ya feel if I could just go buy that same ship that took you and your clan a year to earn... for $60?

How do you think the guys who earned Flints and Blacks feel now that they see their ships for sale for steel? Grow up.

10 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

You'd be a little irritated if you saw 2 week old new players in exclusive steel ships because they cheated their way into one. Wouldn't you?

No, I'd figure he paid for it with money from the real world where I assume he worked hard to get it. Why would you get mad, because you worked longer to get it for a substantially lower rate of pay? And whose fault would that be?

10 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

If you don't wanna prestige, that's your choice. You'll simply be at some sort of a disadvantage to people who did. Whether its exclusive ships or some sort of perk.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is akin to a child. They want the same toys all the hardworking kids have... without having to work for them...

This is absolutely hilarious; you want WoW to limit the type of currency they accept to the one you invested all that time and effort into getting because you wanted something right away and didn't want to wait until it was older and was discounted to just dirty old cash. Everyone makes choices, why should the rest of the player base be punished because you made an impatient one? And you think MY attitude is akin to a child's? Grow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,481
[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts
6 minutes ago, Umikami said:

How do you think the guys who earned Flints and Blacks feel now that they see their ships for sale for steel? Grow up.

No, I'd figure he paid for it with money from the real world where I assume he worked hard to get it. Why would you get mad, because you worked longer to get it for a substantially lower rate of pay? And whose fault would that be?

This is absolutely hilarious; you want WoW to limit the type of currency they accept to the one you invested all that time and effort into getting because you wanted something right away and didn't want to wait until it was older and was discounted to just dirty old cash. Everyone makes choices, why should the rest of the player base be punished because you made an impatient one? And you think MY attitude is akin to a child's? Grow up.

You Sir... are Drunk in 10Forward as usual...

Flints and Blacks were available for steel shortly after they were reward ships. The basic premise of how they're obtained did not change, the method of payment did. Now its steel instead of 5 ranked wins.Nonetheless... you cannot cheat and buy them with cash. They must be earned.

You just want a way to cheat into the ships without earning them... by buying them with money. That's what we refer to as a " Wallet Warrior".

Too bad. Because it's not changing. If you want exclusive ships you'll be working for them. Your suggestion would make the Research Bureau, the Armory, Ranked, and even Clan Battles pointless if people could buy whatever they wanted with cash.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×