Sign in to follow this  
Vanessaira

The Show Must Go On!

8 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
383 posts
4,912 battles

Hi All!  As the title states.  The Warships Podcast will be continuing, though there may be some interruptions and changes with schedule and timings of the show release schedule.  We plan on EP 142 coming out maybe tomorrow 17 Aug 2019.  However with trying to get guest on the show and working around everyone constantly change schedule has been a difficult to say the least.  However we are staying the course and will continue to sail through these troubled waters.  Serving the Warships Community joy and professionalism. 

Thank you all, and thank you to everyone supporting.  THANK YOU! To our Patreons for you support and patience with us!

<3

• Cool 3

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,251 posts
10,052 battles

Just want to say thanks to @Kelorn for all his work and dedication to the podcast.  He's one of the people that inspired me to get off my [edited]and make content of my own.

Also, huge props to @Vanessaira , Aeroon, and @NoZoupForYou for keeping things going.  The podcast has been a great source of info the past few years, and I'm glad to see it continue. 

Edited by SeaRaptor00

[FGNE]
Members
627 posts
3,203 battles

O7 Kelorn, thanks for your efforts all these years!, and thanks as well to Vanessaira, Aerroon, and Zoup for staying with us.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,019 posts
15,879 battles

If you are open to guests who may not be so prominent in the community, I don't mind joining. I run an Operations focused YouTube channel and that is a topic I am pretty sure has not been discussed much. 

[ARGSY]
Members
12,478 posts
7,908 battles
10 hours ago, Lightninger said:

If you are open to guests who may not be so prominent in the community, I don't mind joining. I run an Operations focused YouTube channel and that is a topic I am pretty sure has not been discussed much. 

For God's sake, @Vanessaira, have this guy on. He has a valuable focused perspective on the mid-tiers that relatively new players and veterans alike can benefit from. 

[WG-CC]
383 posts
4,912 battles

Absolutely open to it.  Let me see in the next few weeks, with all the topics and news that is breaking.

[WG-CC]
383 posts
4,912 battles
16 hours ago, pastore123 said:

Haven’t seen an episode for a while. Is this still going on?

We are recording one today. ;D

Sign in to follow this