Florendo19

TK with guns

14 comments in this topic

[RNDM]
Members
342 posts
6,486 battles

So just looking to get into the minds of players who TK on purpose. I was just in a ranked game where I got citadeled for 11k  at spawn by a Alsace. The enemy hadn't even been spotted yet and I'm already in the yellow. I asked why the player shot me but received no response. I assume that at most it could have been because I was running radar Neptune due to all the DDs in recent matches. To be clear I did not retaliate in any way other than to report them. I just want to know why? This game doesn't seem to have that many trolls or anything so I'm just drawing a blank.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,650 posts
13,013 battles

Toilet paper, bot that got its wires crossed, and quite possibly an accidental key press by accident with no apology which goes back to toilet paper.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

@Florendo19 Did you report them in a support ticket with replay for rigged battle? If not telling this here does nothing.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

@I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam There is nothing one can do from an alt account that benefits ones regular account. Nothing is transferable. 

The TK damage caused counts against the offender. It benefits no one except the enemy by weakening or sinking their ally ship.

That is effectively rigging/throwing the battle.

[USCC]
Members
2,751 posts

Yeah, I don't understand them either OP, someone attempted to TK me tonight as well, (guns) not opp's torps, was completely intentional, nada you can do except file a ticket with a reply as CAPTMUDDXX mentioned (yes I did CAPTMUDDXX) lol
It's rare, but it happens.

Members
516 posts
4,350 battles

@CAPTMUDDXX sync dropping with a dummy account into ranked battles in the hope it is on the enemy team effectively leaving them with one less player. I’ve witnessed it myself in an Alsace as well. Alsace was AFK just outside the epicenter rings and we lost cause we need that player and they did nothing. Everyone on my team and I’m hoping some on the other team did as well. 

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

@I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam That is attempting to rig/throw the battle. Report them in a support ticket with replay. If you know who is using that alt account report them also.

This is blatant cheating. Report every instance and demand that the offenders account(s) be deleted immediately. Cheating is taken seriously and when proven punished harshly.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,258 posts

I was in a match a couple of years ago with a guy who kept shooting at me. The chat went something like this:

:cap_old: Hey, you just shot me!

:Smile_smile: So sorry, mouse malfunction.

:cap_old: Hey, you just shot me again!

:Smile_smile: So sorry, finger slipped.

:cap_old: Why are your guns even aimed at me?

:Smile_smile: Looking at your ship.

:cap_old: OK, you just shot me again, look at something else.

:Smile_smile: I punched holes in your paint!

:cap_old: Yeah, but I'm on your side, you need to shoot at an enemy.

:Smile_smile: But you're the closest ship!

Edited by Snargfargle

[_-_]
Members
2,767 posts
7,794 battles
10 hours ago, Florendo19 said:

So just looking to get into the minds of players who TK on purpose. I was just in a ranked game where I got citadeled for 11k  at spawn by a Alsace. The enemy hadn't even been spotted yet and I'm already in the yellow. I asked why the player shot me but received no response. I assume that at most it could have been because I was running radar Neptune due to all the DDs in recent matches. To be clear I did not retaliate in any way other than to report them. I just want to know why? This game doesn't seem to have that many trolls or anything so I'm just drawing a blank.

By way of a Mea Culpa, as seemingly intentional TK sometimes isn't. The lack of response from the Alsace muddies the water.

I one-shotted a green DD I didn't see behind a cruiser once, and was accused of killing him to prevent his imminent torp kill.

I immediately apologized, and totally owned up to my stupidity.

Beta Testers
819 posts
9,899 battles

Oh hi. Welcome to dealing with human beings and the internet.

You must be new to both.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,128 battles
12 hours ago, Florendo19 said:

Hey Florendo19,

This is definitely not an experience that anyone wants to go through at the beginning of the match. 

Please take the replay and any screenshots you have taken of the incident and put them in a ticket to support.

Thanks and again sorry for your experience.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,334 battles

@Kami when such violations are verified the alt account and all others including the owners regular account should be deleted immediately. Losing all of ones money invested in the game would be a great deterrent to such actions. 

Also it should be prominently announced when an account is being registered that such actions will result in immediate deletion of the account. 

[RNDM]
Members
342 posts
6,486 battles
41 minutes ago, Kami said:

Hey Florendo19,

This is definitely not an experience that anyone wants to go through at the beginning of the match. 

Please take the replay and any screenshots you have taken of the incident and put them in a ticket to support.

Thanks and again sorry for your experience.

Its alright but thank you. I'm just going to go with ranked makes people do dumb stuff and just keep playing. I really enjoy this game and don't plan on letting a one off experience like this get to me.

Thank you all for your comments, but I think I just posted this to vent a bit after the match since yeah I lost (the not so friendly Alsace died first of course) and ranked gets intense.