Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkullDuggery05

Almost Done.

12 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
205 posts
1,977 battles

Was ready to spend some Money today on a Lenin, and Premium account,,plus 7 containers. But the last month has been brutal. All Roll over games, bad teams,,Constant [edited], stuck up players, plain idiots etc. I stopped and thought about. Then put my wallet away. Ive noticed that the team with the highest tier French DD wins the majority of games recently. Call me crazy,,and Maybe I am but it just seems that way. Anyway,,to much [edited] instead of a fun game anymore. White Knights BTW can Press Off!

• Cool 3
  • Boring 8
  • Angry 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,500 posts
18,037 battles
20 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

This is a waste, post when you are done.

I'm pretty sure he's done, toasted to a golden black.

• Funny 1

[TIGRB]
Members
205 posts
1,977 battles

White Knights..the Lowest form of life. Good For nothing know it all's with no clue.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[WOLFG]
Members
7,408 posts
5,355 battles
3 minutes ago, bobby_scott05 said:

White Knights..the Lowest form of life. Good For nothing know it all's with no clue.

Yeah, that's @Umikami.  Certified WG White Knight.

[R-F]
Members
1,655 posts
9,762 battles

So wait is Wargaming an attractive woman on the internet, and the rest of us posters are rushing to her defense without being asked?

axXryvj.gif

[SALVO]
Members
23,384 posts
23,974 battles
54 minutes ago, bobby_scott05 said:

No, the lowest form of life are people who think that agreeing with WG on something makes those that agree bad people, people who call others "white knights".  That's right up there with using "boy scout" as an insult.

• Cool 2
  • Angry 3

[SSN]
Supertester
1,233 posts
7,066 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

No, the lowest form of life are people who think that agreeing with WG on something makes those that agree bad people, people who call others "white knights".  That's right up there with using "boy scout" as an insult.

Its basically the way society has become sadly.  If someone disagrees with you, then you get berated with insults.  Sad that no one can have an opinion that differs from someone else's anymore.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this