AdmiralThunder

Opt-in MIssions for very useful camo's (Co-op dable)

12 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,178 posts
18,708 battles

I posted this thread on the main forum for everyone but want to add it here too so the Co-op players see it. There is a 3 stage opt-in mission set that awards very valuable and useful Gamescon camo's including the highly coveted Gamescon 2017/Black ones with the +50% credits. They are earnable in Co-op and the requirements are not hard. Do yourself a huge favor and opt in. These camo's really can help on tasks like credits, Free XP, etc...

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,178 posts
18,708 battles
9 hours ago, Darksaint1071 said:

Thank you, Lord Thunder… I had missed this.

Wow I am a Lord now? When did I get knighted by the Queen of England? I am an American Admiral to boot so I am sure this violates a lot of traditions, laws, people's sensibilities, etc...

.LOL. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Boring 1

[TSG4B]
Members
218 posts
5,852 battles

Indeed, my mistake, M'lord ADMIRAL Thunder. :Smile_medal:

Edited by Darksaint1071
bone headed error

[PVE]
Members
10,178 posts
18,708 battles
2 hours ago, aardvark7734 said:

Thanks for the PSA!

Both camo types acquired. It turns out you can get anything if you apply enough Derpitz.

Yeah these missions are a bit different in they require KM ships. The credit one was pretty easy with all the premiums I have but the 1284 ribbons actually took a bit of work to do. Usually you go for a ship like Mino, Worcester, Harugumo, etc... that pumps out shells like mad. Problem is no such ship is in the KM line. So you think secondary spec BB. BUT, with so many DD heavy games they end fast and you don't do much. I tried Nurnberg because of the 6 sec reload and did ok but it just wasn't doing it fast enough. So Tirpitz and GK finished it out and even with those sec beasts it took a while.

The last task will be the easiest by far = 1880 FXP. I can do that in one game, 2 max, with camo and flags boosting FXP.

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,178 posts
18,708 battles

Final mission of the 3 starts today. 1880 FXP.  Remember it needs to be in T5+ KM ships.

The final reward is 5X2018 (Blue) Gamescon camo + a 2019 Gamescon flag. There is no new/2019 camo as the finial mission reward sadly. The Blue version is not as good as the 2017 (Black) but it's decent and free is free.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,358 posts
On 8/15/2019 at 10:06 AM, AdmiralThunder said:

I posted this thread on the main forum for everyone but want to add it here too so the Co-op players see it. There is a 3 stage opt-in mission set that awards very valuable and useful Gamescon camo's including the highly coveted Gamescon 2017/Black ones with the +50% credits. They are earnable in Co-op and the requirements are not hard. Do yourself a huge favor and opt in. These camo's really can help on tasks like credits, Free XP, etc...

I also found this posted and found interesting  https://medium.com/@devblogwows/gamescom-a4016c610b55   German ships Odin,Mainz  and German,Italian commanders as well as notice of a new Halloween event and a camo for Yamato in that event?

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1