Sign in to follow this  
DeadIyArT

steering bug

7 comments in this topic

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
406 posts
9,638 battles

OK i have done several test and i keep getting the same results.  Well heading for land and using port/ stb keys Not hard to port/stb.  The issue is when you hit the key once it will go hard over not half over.  This is an issue well trying to do some maneuvers in tight areas.  usually ending up with the ship beaching. Wargaming please fix this asap  it is game breaking.

Members
3,177 posts
6,369 battles
37 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

OK i have done several test and i keep getting the same results.  Well heading for land and using port/ stb keys Not hard to port/stb.  The issue is when you hit the key once it will go hard over not half over.  This is an issue well trying to do some maneuvers in tight areas.  usually ending up with the ship beaching. Wargaming please fix this asap  it is game breaking.

Try turning off island collision system and see if it affects your situation

WG knows about this bug which affects the rudder and has been reported

Edited by dionkraft

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
406 posts
9,638 battles
Just now, dionkraft said:

Try turning off island collision system and see if it affects your situation

that all ready been truned off

Members
3,177 posts
6,369 battles
1 minute ago, DeadIyArT said:

that all ready been truned off

There are a few posts related to the rudder not quite working as expected - as in your case to not working at all or working too well!   Sorry thats all I gots!

[TARK]
Members
4,421 posts
1,662 battles
49 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

This is exactly the bug.

It makes CVs uncontrollable, and makes piloting near islands an exercise in stupidity as you have to actively fight your rudder to not lock hard over to beach you.

WG, this is not an issue that can wait for the next patch cycle.

Why hasn't a hot fix been deployed?

What compensation will you give for us having to suffer with broken steering?

[PVE]
Members
3,956 posts
22,262 battles
3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

This is exactly the bug.

It makes CVs uncontrollable, and makes piloting near islands an exercise in stupidity as you have to actively fight your rudder to not lock hard over to beach you.

WG, this is not an issue that can wait for the next patch cycle.

Why hasn't a hot fix been deployed?

What compensation will you give for us having to suffer with broken steering?

What/if compensation I can't comment on but it was mentioned that a hot fix will not be happening but it will be addressed in next update.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this