Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dps_gunner

After nearly 2 years of playing I finally unlocked it!!

35 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Members
225 posts
6,595 battles

Been playing for nearly 2 years.. Been checking each match to see my progress and getting mad at myself when I died with only 50K damage. Tonight I finally unlocked Cruiser Commander: Elite Forces.. Which for the people that don't know, you need to average 95K for 100 games. Been really working on this hard for the last month.. I'm beyond happy!! Took a few monster games to makeup for when I noobie and bad.. 

Does anyone else check to see how close they are to unlocking the Emblems? If you are, good luck guys!! 

20190716220853_1.jpg

• Cool 20

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
10,066 posts
30 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

Been playing for nearly 2 years.. Been checking each match to see my progress and getting mad at myself when I died with only 50K damage. Tonight I finally unlocked Cruiser Commander: Elite Forces.. Which for the people that don't know, you need to average 95K for 100 games. Been really working on this hard for the last month.. I'm beyond happy!! Took a few monster games to makeup for when I noobie and bad.. 

Does anyone else check to see how close they are to unlocking the Emblems? If you are, good luck guys!! 

20190716220853_1.jpg

Well done! I've barely got the first in that series.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,418 posts
16,235 battles

Nice! Good job!

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,114 posts
9,549 battles

That's pretty impressive to manage that high of an average in a cruiser in random games.

• Cool 1

[-KAK-]
Members
467 posts
8,627 battles

Nice! It's definitely not an easy achievement to get, especially with Moskva. (For me at least, I can't get Moskva to work for the life of me)

If memory serves, I decided to race a clan member for that emblem. My average damage was about 5k-7.5k below the goal, and I was trying to grind one of the later Halsey campaign missions at the time. Those were some very frustrating DM games trying to earn that emblem. I kinda wish it still showed you the average damage though... I'd like to know if I've improved at all since then.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
891 posts
9,888 battles

Nice work. This is a great emblem to unlock. 

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
919 posts
10,499 battles
1 hour ago, dps_gunner said:

20190716220853_1.jpg

Gratz!

what cruiser(s) did you use?

I have been working on the dd version and it’s hard

[WOLF5]
Members
3,004 posts
3,304 battles

Nice work! I've been working up the BB ones, but haven't got there yet. And I'll probably never see the cruiser emblems. 95K avg is very impressive.

[-RNG-]
Members
225 posts
6,595 battles
5 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

Gratz!

80% Mosova and  20% Minotaur.. Even though it's feast or famine with Minotaur.. Either 180K or you mess up and dev strike

Edited by dps_gunner

[-RNG-]
Members
225 posts
6,595 battles
23 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

Gratz!

Also get the Hargumo I don't have enough battles to unlock DD one but i'm WAY over the average damage.. 

[RLGN]
Members
12,229 posts
21,940 battles
3 hours ago, Murcc said:

That's pretty impressive to manage that high of an average in a cruiser in random games.

A level of motivation completely absent in me.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,261 posts
7,147 battles

Nice! I want the CV's top one, myself. XD It's... kinda hilariously high of a requirement these days, however. Best I've done is the second one.

[D-H-O]
Members
36 posts
3,851 battles

Grats Captain! Definitely not one I'm likely to see. Really impressed by those that attain this level of skill and competence with this game. I enjoy the hell out of it, but can't seem to muster the skill to reach those lofty numbers with regularity. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,099 posts
15,399 battles

good job.   I did most of it in hindy  when it first became available.     pretty easy to farm dmg in hindy .  I should finish DD one .  need about 10 more match   (have enough dmg already, just need matches, and did it so far with khab) 

Members
2,067 posts
4,440 battles
10 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

20190716220853_1.jpg

Now to get the super duper cruiser commander elite badge, you need to regrind the entire line!

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,120 battles
11 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

20190716220853_1.jpg

Hey dps_gunner,

Congrats on getting the Cruiser Commander: Elite Forces! What ships did you use to accomplish this achievement? Were there any standouts that you wished you played more, maybe there was a ship you wished you played less?

Are you looking to do any of the other ones like the BBs (if you don't already have it). 

[HRVAT]
Members
1,388 posts

I just have first Cruiser commander but have hope of getting next 2 !!!!!!!

11 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

20190716220853_1.jpg

[SPTR]
Members
26,914 posts
14,501 battles

Wow Congratuverylations, welcome to the Cruiser commander elite force club! /^.\\ b

Sign in to follow this