Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Doombeagle

A-D-F Now Recruiting

45 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

Greetings,

A-D-F is a  clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

Edited by Doombeagle
updated
  • Cool 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
897
[PVE]
Members
3,952 posts
22,257 battles
6 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

Greetings,

A-D-F is a new clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

Seeing as I got a clan I don't usually check clan recruit threads but seeing as it was you I was checking to see if there was any smoking piles of Doombeagle witticism hiding in the thread.

Alas...I didn't find any this time but I did find it odd that a clan recruit thread elicited anger from somebody though...lol.

(All) hail the iron master/lord. (Had to look it up though as I was thinking fire for ferrum instead of iron).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Seeing as I got a clan I don't usually check clan recruit threads but seeing as it was you I was checking to see if there was any smoking piles of Doombeagle witticism hiding in the thread.

Alas...I didn't find any this time but I did find it odd that a clan recruit thread elicited anger from somebody though...lol.

(All) hail the iron master/lord. (Had to look it up though as I was thinking fire for ferrum instead of iron).

Apparently someone was angered that there is a non-[edited] clause, which is precisely the sort of person it was designed to exclude.

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Doombeagle said:

Greetings,

A-D-F is a new clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

Bump

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Doombeagle said:

Greetings,

A-D-F is a new clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

This clan is dedicated to the proposition that you can crack the steel curtain they have hidden nice ships behind and have a good time while doing it. It is first and foremost a game. We have good players, and more importantly good people, and will gladly welcome more.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
On 8/14/2019 at 6:56 PM, Doombeagle said:

Greetings,

A-D-F is a new clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

Like our Imperious Leader said; foremost be willing to play clan battles; farm/grind whatever you like otherwise and have fun doing it. That's an easy thing to do if everyone does a reasonable impersonation of a relatively civilized adult while they're in game. 

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

And contrary to the rumors you may have heard, we do not practice cannibalism. We mastered it long ago, but we restrict it to our monthly Wayne Newton Impersonator contest and clog dancing competition.

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
On 8/27/2019 at 3:54 PM, Doombeagle said:

And contrary to the rumors you may have heard, we do not practice cannibalism. We mastered it long ago, but we restrict it to our monthly Wayne Newton Impersonator contest and clog dancing competition.

On that note Boss; we are running low on victualing supplies. Namely salt, pepper & a few other spices. Also, the idea to save on rum costs by reducing the men to 2/3 rations might have something to do with the fact that now we're completely out of cooking sherry. . Chef also says he can't make a proper Blackbird Pie without nutmeg.

P.S. Is it just me or are there not so many seagulls in port lately? 

 

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles

_ADF_ (Ave Dominus Ferrum) 

still looking for a few good operators, or folks interested in getting there.

Our goal is to have a steady cadre for clan battles. What you do in-game outside of clan battles is totally up to you.

Rules are simple; be an active participant in clan battles when you are qualified to do so. Don't mind if you're not clan battles ready when you join; but have the desire to get there.

 

We encourage new players to apply as well.

 

It should go without saying, but I'll say it: Don't be an [edited]. We want people who want to win, but we won't tolerate prima donna's, spoiled brats, or know-it-all's. 

We use Discord for communications & expect folks on comms to exercise some semblance of civilized conduct.  

 

That said; you're going to have to work pretty hard in order to not make credits, earn XP & have fun here. 

Yes, we're a new clan & you won't be getting maxed out bene's from the port just yet. We'll all have to work for what we get. Just like RL.

 

What; you're scared?

Allergic to teamwork?

A filthy casual who only wants to run co-op & be an oil farmer?

What have you got to lose? In twenty minutes at most, you'll have a brand new coat of paint on your ship & be ready to go again.

Get fired up and moving; you can earn a berth until we find someone better!

(Boss may make me edit that, but we'll see..)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
18 hours ago, Curly__san said:

_ADF_ (Ave Dominus Ferrum) 

still looking for a few good operators, or folks interested in getting there.

Our goal is to have a steady cadre for clan battles. What you do in-game outside of clan battles is totally up to you.

Rules are simple; be an active participant in clan battles when you are qualified to do so. Don't mind if you're not clan battles ready when you join; but have the desire to get there.

 

We encourage new players to apply as well.

 

It should go without saying, but I'll say it: Don't be an [edited]. We want people who want to win, but we won't tolerate prima donna's, spoiled brats, or know-it-all's. 

We use Discord for communications & expect folks on comms to exercise some semblance of civilized conduct.  

 

That said; you're going to have to work pretty hard in order to not make credits, earn XP & have fun here. 

Yes, we're a new clan & you won't be getting maxed out bene's from the port just yet. We'll all have to work for what we get. Just like RL.

 

What; you're scared?

Allergic to teamwork?

A filthy casual who only wants to run co-op & be an oil farmer?

What have you got to lose? In twenty minutes at most, you'll have a brand new coat of paint on your ship & be ready to go again.

Get fired up and moving; you can earn a berth until we find someone better!

(Boss may make me edit that, but we'll see..)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nope, no edit required. I will add this though, join now and get a free basket of kittens to strangle for optimal stress free gaming. Don't join now and, well, you get visited by nuns with dowel rods, who have been told you called the Virgin Mary the C-word. Is it really worth the risk, sign up now.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
6 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

Nope, no edit required. I will add this though, join now and get a free basket of kittens to strangle for optimal stress free gaming. Don't join now and, well, you get visited by nuns with dowel rods, who have been told you called the Virgin Mary the C-word. Is it really worth the risk, sign up now.

Nuns?! Oh yes please....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

Ok folks, here's the deal. A-D-F is all about the steel. We want it, we intend to go smack other clans around and take it from them, along with their lunch money. There may be wedgies too, possibly atomic in nature. Join now and we throw in a free concubine, but act quickly or plumbing of said concubine cannot be guaranteed. Also, the rumors that we engage in human sacrifice are completely untrue, we only sacrifice lawyers and telemarketers.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

If you have gotten this far in this thread, then why haven't you signed up? BTW, Free furry handcuff weekend starts tomorrow, and the kids are back in school, so the dining room table is back in play.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
On 9/5/2019 at 11:09 AM, Doombeagle said:

If you have gotten this far in this thread, then why haven't you signed up? BTW, Free furry handcuff weekend starts tomorrow, and the kids are back in school, so the dining room table is back in play.

It may be Doom, that no one is left but neck-beards & man-buns who just don't pack the gear. Nor do they realize that it's;

 

HEROICS_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts

Join now to take advantage of Pantsless play Tuesdays and our base lobster bar. I didn't even know they drank, but I have to tell you, drunk lobsters are hilarious.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[WOLFG]
Members
221 posts
5,720 battles

Hiya Doom,

Congrats on your new clan.  But seriously, I'm curious as to the size and quality of the buffet and if there are velvet Elvis paintings in the wardroom?

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
On 9/8/2019 at 6:43 AM, Doombeagle said:

Join now to take advantage of Pantsless play Tuesdays and our base lobster bar. I didn't even know they drank, but I have to tell you, drunk lobsters are hilarious.

We're limiting pant-less play to Tuesdays only now?

A belated welcome aboard to all the recent additions to the crew! I know some of you have been on board more than a week, but I haven't been on much lately.

Annomie

Akula(theSharkward)

LeBoss002

Murasame92

Markcer

DeviousAce

Matthew_Jugglo_Madore. (How about "Matt",  "MJ" or "MJM"?

Anyhow, welcome aboard!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, Hiro804 said:

Hiya Doom,

Congrats on your new clan.  But seriously, I'm curious as to the size and quality of the buffet and if there are velvet Elvis paintings in the wardroom?

Regards

Our buffet is outstanding, with blue lobster brought in fresh daily by virgins(We get them wholesale from Comic-con, the virgins that is). We brought in 300 artists from Tijuana to redecorate the base in murals of Bull fighting Elvii, and a full sized duplicate of Mt. Rushmore sculpted out of hummus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,179
[A-D-F]
Members
2,105 posts
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Doombeagle said:

Greetings,

A-D-F is a new clan formed from a cadre of experienced players who wish to focus on clan battles, and of course the steel that comes with them. The rules are simple, be ready and willing to participate in clan battles, be capable of participating in clan battles, and most importantly, do not be an [edited].  Yes, we want to compete and win as much as anyone, but we will not tolerate prima donnas, spoiled brats, or grandpa know it alls. We will use discord for voice communication during clan battles, but you are not otherwise required to do so. When not playing clan battles, you are free to play PVP, PVE, Ops, whatever strikes your fancy, in division or solo, as you prefer. If this interests you, message me, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and good hunting.

BTW, A-D-F, it stands for Ave Dominus Ferrum, if you know what that means without resorting to Google, so much the better.

A-D-F currently has openings available, and we welcome players who have the desire to engage in competitive game modes while still having fun. It is a game after all, and fun is the point the last time I checked. We have skilled, experienced players available and willing to help you improve your play and turn you into a highly proficient scourge of the high seas. Women will want you, men will want to be you, unusually large and deep voiced women with curiously pronounced Adam's apples may also want you, but hey, it's 2019, and close to last call, so you make the call on that one. Join now and get our Old Testament Upgrade and rain flaming toads upon your enemies as you steam to victory.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[A-D-F]
Members
1,054 posts
8,074 battles
On 9/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, Doombeagle said:

Our buffet is outstanding, with blue lobster brought in fresh daily by virgins(We get them wholesale from Comic-con, the virgins that is). We brought in 300 artists from Tijuana to redecorate the base in murals of Bull fighting Elvii, and a full sized duplicate of Mt. Rushmore sculpted out of hummus.

We should issue a stop payment order on the check to Comic-Con. The contract clearly states that the virgins are to be "washed thoroughly with lye soap, subject to Mil-spec. decontamination, or other such treatments up to an including debriding, suitable for removal of Cheetos stains, couch-cruft & general funkiness prior to their packaging."  

Edited by Curly__san
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×