Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rolkatsuki

Aussie player with 1700PR, 56.6%WR & over 11k battles possibly LFC.

8 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
26,940 posts
14,550 battles

Hai residents of the WoWs NA forum community,

Im currently browsing for a clan as my current one is just full of players quitting or at least taking a Hiatus from the game so I pretty much close to alone here and have no one to division up with.

About Rolkatsuki:

I have being playing the game since it went into the open beta test, I main alot of french boats such as Henri, Republique, JB down to the mid tiers of Dunkerque and Aigle . I had some experience in clan battles with using my Henri IV. I co-founded SPTR back in the day when the clan feature is new, and acted in dep. commander for the clan, temporary left SPTR for CUTE back in April 2018 in search of competitive play had great fun clan was super well organised with friendly supportive officers but had to return back to SPTR 3 months later upon realising how much commitment was needed for competitive play especially when regional prime time didn't existed back then. there I took full command of SPTR until late June this year due to my situation I return back dept commander and handed the helm of SPTR to another player. 

What Im looking for in a clan: 

1. a casual clan that is very active with clan members capable of playing ships on Australian evenings, lunchtime of weekends and Tuesday(2000hrs - 2230hrs AEST, 1200hrs to 1330hrs AEST) 

2. does and trains for Clan battles for aisa prime time (optional) 

3. has a discord server(I have headphones and mic)

4. Is anime orientated(optional) even better if you guys have a roleplay text channel on the discord server.

5. if not the clan, just people that I div up in the time frame mention in my 1st dot point.

6. players that im looking to div with are not very salty doesn't rage too much. can hold on a friendly enjoyable atmosphere in VC(very big plus) 

7. does massive 6 player divisions into operations/scenarios

Resources that potential recruitment officers can use to assess me whenever or not Im fit for their clan:

1. my player stats:  https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1010594299,Rolkatsuki/

2. a playlist of all my replays on youtube for those interested in my playstyles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KrzaCKBq_4&list=PL9t__8uKmqqZ0oYsuFLaw7wF6pf62BeL9

What you can do?

advertise your clan on this thread or forum dm me, not recommended to dm me in the game as it can take up to a day for me to get back to you there's alot of clans out there, but I'm still pondering of joining a new clan I Just wanna see what my options are there. hopefully there's a super awesome clan with super awesome people in it that can take me in. /^.\\

Edited by Rolkatsuki
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,516 posts
13,763 battles
4 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Australian

you know how to find me just for div up, because I you known where you lived.

evil laugh*

[Y0L0]
Members
332 posts
11,033 battles

YOLO is a clan battle type clan that plays during the NA timezone. If you were to join us, you would have to be able to play during that timezone at least once every two weeks and with a minimum of 25 games per season. Since that seems unlikely given your preference in your OP, I will extend an offer to you for you to come and div up with us and hang out in discord if you want. I am very proud of the group we have here, and we have some people on all hours of the day and night here so you may find some good div buddies that way. Link to our discord is here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR. At any rate, best of luck to you in your search! 

Members
22 posts
2,113 battles

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and provide them Head Quarters where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community. Our warships division is a small but growing part of our community that is out there to win fights and have fun. Here are some details about our clan.

·        We have highly active members who play nearly every day

·        We have long term members who have been in TG for years

·        Tactical Gaming has a life first policy that does not require members to be present if life gets in the way but does require them to communicate.

·        We are active in clan battles

·        We play custom games in our practices that shake things up and make the game more interesting

·        We have a strong well tested system of leadership that allows excellent communication between members and staff.

·        We are always looking for new members who want to lead to rise up the ranks of our organization

If you would like to know more information or are interested in joining our merry band please go here http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ Lastly if you have any questions feel free to friend me on steam you can also chat with me on discord. SullivanWorkshops#476

[W-P-A]
[W-P-A]
Members
97 posts
3,090 battles

Take a quick minute and swing by TSG4.org and check out those guys. They are on at all hours doing all kinds of things. Might be a good fit.

Taker easy

[MIA-P]
Members
777 posts
4,269 battles

Check out SYN! We have many people from all over the world and we always have divisions and we do clan battles. We also have some weeb loving members so I think you will fit in :cap_like: Here is our discord if you want to check us out: https://discord.gg/WTyJJvU

Edited by Leopard_IX

[187]
Members
1,625 posts
9,788 battles

Good day sir...we have one of your countrymen with us, ibbertson....who hails from your neck of the woods...please reach out to him or anyone from 187 to see if we may be a fit for ya...we would surely welcome ya!

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/187513-187-recruitment-thread/

Edited by C_D

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Beta Testers
20 posts
17,053 battles

Hey mate, l'm a  cobber from Brisbane, you looking for active clan with guys with Aussie time and Yank time. have a wonder over to R-Fs discord  https://discord.gg/KVdn99  

PS= The times you give will make it hard for you to join a clan that requires you to do clan wars.

Sign in to follow this