Sign in to follow this  
Sabot_100

Loading in late

8 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
4,197 posts
13,152 battles

Recently I have been loading in 1-3 minutes late into matches (fortunately coop til I get the problem fixed). I can sit there and watch my fleet start moving and can hear muffled  sounds of battle near my ship but no amount of clicking anything has any effect. I assume it is probably at my end but it has never been this bad before.

[OOM]
Members
24 posts
2,107 battles

Been having this same problem...today was an all time record, 4 minutes late into a match. In my case, I'm stuck at the team roster screen. I can watch the countdown but don't get a regular gameplay screen until some time after the match has started. I also can often hear game sounds (gunfire, explosions, etc.). I have submitted a ticket in the past, run the software they asked me to download and attached the WGCheck file, etc. They suggested I update my video driver. When I did, my mouse cursor started to blink out during movement, and wouldn't reappear until after I stopped moving the mouse (I actually have a touchpad). Rolling back the driver caused that problem to stop. For a time my load improved, but now it's as bad as ever. My internet connection is good. I'm running a plain vanilla game, no mods. I'll try your suggestions above, but have my doubts as nothing else has worked. I am not the only player out there but I think few people complain about it because they are just resigned to not getting a fix for their problem. Often there are other players who are still waiting when I get my ship loaded into the game.

Members
138 posts
6,568 battles

I'm having a similar problem but it's intermittent.  With Ranked & Clan battles I almost never have a delay loading in.  But with random and weekly scenario battles about 1/3 of the time I'm 1-2 minutes late loading in.  Other times I'm in with 20 or more seconds to spare.  I have an i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00Ghz, 32GB of RAM coupled with an Nvidia 2080GPU.  I have a 1GB fiber optic Internet connection from AT&T.     I run the game in full screen windowed mode since I have a 3 monitor setup.       Don't want to jump thru a lot of hoops if this is a common problem.     I have Avast and Malwarebytes running and usually have Discord and sometimes Teamspeak running at the same time.   

[SALTY]
Supertester
242 posts
6,638 battles

Here's what I would recommend. Look through my Troubleshooting guide (link below) and focus on 1-5 for now. If you are running a second monitor AND windows 10, Start up Task manager and keep an eye on disk usage when you are loading in. My hunch is disk usage is pegging at 100%.

http://warshipnews.blog/2018/06/11/world-of-warships-and-win-10-troubleshooting-guide/

Members
138 posts
6,568 battles

Think I found the problem, I normally have Chrome Browser running on the side monitor with multiple tabs open.  I tried playing today with Chrome closed and I've had NO delayed load in's at all.  Did many Operations battles and fixing to do clan wars.  Before I had 1/3 of Ops battles load in late.  If I have it happen again I'll monitor disk usage.  The game is installed on a 2TB hybrid SSD, I have a new PCI-e Intel SSD coming and all the games will be copied to that drive.  (BTW, Newegg has the Intel 2TB PCI-e SSD on sale for $179)

• Cool 1

[SALTY]
Supertester
242 posts
6,638 battles

Hybrid drives are crap in my experience and that's why I asked about disk usage. Chrome takes up an inordinate amount of resources when you have multiple tabs open and if you have a spinner for a harddrive, you will suffer.

Sign in to follow this