Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher7_1944

Well, THAT helped with the mission.

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
4,265 posts

Just got out of a crazy game in Kutuzof.   2 humans; 6 bots- mostly tier6.   Our other human was in the t7 French DD.    Bot CV's on both teams.

Initially both of us went down the Right flank- along with the bot New Mex.   Ended up killing everything over there- he got the Fubuki,  I got the Dallas and the BB.   He ended up dying...  I then noticed that THREE bots had  charged our cap, and high tailed it back there PDQ!    A Buddy (squashed); a Kutuzof (pounded31138137_WorldofWarships8_14_20196_04_09PM.thumb.png.997f533be8fdf3b46ccb1a97f1823b82.png to bits); and the Ismail (burnt to a cinder, and AP spammed his superstructure).  WHEW!  cap saved!    Along the way, my AA gunners were busily making it rain burning planes.  (22 in total)   After that, NM and I charged South in search of that annoying CV.   (charged being a relative term in his case, lol)    Eventually he was found, and I added to my total of citadels for the match, lol.

I ended up getting 6 kills, and netting 500,000 credits, lol.

Well, that was a total formatting fail...

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
15,795 posts
10,672 battles

Flags? Bonus missions?

Looking at the progress bar, you're well clear of any of the 1000 ship XP bonuses.

Regardless of anything, that's pretty awesome.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,265 posts
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Flags? Bonus missions?

Looking at the progress bar, you're well clear of any of the 1000 ship XP bonuses.

Regardless of anything, that's pretty awesome.

Credit mission.

Sign in to follow this