You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Apemoney

never mind

2 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
8 posts
4,876 battles

y) or find the clan (Heavy Hitters United / GFY) and request to join. I will try to check this periodically if anyone writes something in the reply section. No matter what you do, Fair seas and happy hunting Captains!

Edited by Apemoney
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SEC_8]
[SEC_8]
Members
130 posts
21,377 battles
On 8/14/2019 at 5:06 PM, Apemoney said:

New clan with only the two creating members being present players. I myself play almost every day and really just want to build the membership and get the benefit to community oil for the base. We already have about half of the buildings unlocked and with the help of you we can cap it out. Like I said, I play almost every day and have no problem playing with newer players that have low or mid tier ships, working down a tech line or giving tips for play. You are welcome to come and go as you please and you don't need to have a discord or chat set up for voip in any fashion. Find me in game (Apemoney) or find the clan (Heavy Hitters United / GFY) and request to join. I will try to check this periodically if anyone writes something in the reply section. No matter what you do, Fair seas and happy hunting Captains!

You are welcome to join us in our clan. I'm on a every day as well. We welcome all skill levels.

Edited by Petrishnikov
  • Funny 1