Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

"Premium" status of French DDs and captains

7 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
4,197 posts
13,173 battles

Right now you can move captains around on the new French DDs without retraining, the same as for standard premium ships.  (I was late to realize this)

How long will this ability last?

If this will eventually end, what happens to captains on the "wrong" ship?

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,220 battles

It ends when the event ends and they keep the specialization for the first DD they were on unless you changed it. The DDs lose their temporary premium status and I think elite status until tiers 2, 3 and 4 are researched.

[CVA16]
Members
4,197 posts
13,173 battles

I did move the captain from my Jag (which I don't think I'll keep) to the T7. Looked for but didn't find the button to retrain him to the new ship. Have to look again. Figured it would be good time to do so with the quasi-premium status.

[CAST]
Members
4,774 posts
3,345 battles
On 8/14/2019 at 5:16 PM, Sabot_100 said:

I did move the captain from my Jag (which I don't think I'll keep) to the T7. Looked for but didn't find the button to retrain him to the new ship. Have to look again. Figured it would be good time to do so with the quasi-premium status.

You won't be able to until the next patch when the tech tree ships start acting like tech tree ships instead of premiums.

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
4,197 posts
13,173 battles
36 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

You won't be able to until the next patch when the tech tree ships start acting like tech tree ships instead of premiums.

But will they automatically be trained to the ship they are on, or suddenly become a captain needing retraining?

[CAST]
Members
4,774 posts
3,345 battles
1 hour ago, Sabot_100 said:

But will they automatically be trained to the ship they are on, or suddenly become a captain needing retraining?

As some have mentioned above, they will be trained on whatever ship they were previously trained on. Or a Tier 1 ship if they came with a premium like Le Terrible or Aigle.

[ARCO]
Members
731 posts
1,234 battles

As you dont lose "their" ships no problem, as fas as I understand.

Getting any captain in a premium ship= NO retraining

Getting any captain (even premium ones or coming from a premium ship) into a tech tree ship= Retraining.

Sign in to follow this