You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BattIeBorn

"Assign All" for flags.

5 comments in this topic

[R-F1]
Members
15 posts
7,019 battles

Can this option please be added?!

It's annoying to have to manually change each ship's flag when there is a particular one you want for all, i.e. Ranked Flags

• Funny 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,252 posts
12,860 battles
31 minutes ago, BattIeBorn said:

Can this option please be added?!

It's annoying to have to manually change each ship's flag when there is a particular one you want for all, i.e. Ranked Flags

UI improvements for multiple signal adds/removals have been requested for years (<- well, at least a long time).  Your request may be original, I'm not sure.

But, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

• Cool 1

[IGB]
Members
29 posts
16,397 battles

How about WOW fix the fking flag [edited]. Flying a ramming flag on a bb at full health and have some prick in a cruiser with 2k health come and ram you and he kills you. wth is this [edited].

[R-F1]
Members
15 posts
7,019 battles

I doubt it's an original thought, I did a quick search and it's didn't pop up. There should really be some quality of life improvements at this stage of development... it's almost coming into q4 of 2019 and WoWs has been in development for over 4 years, it's time to get with the times (like 64bit, etc).

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles

Clear all I get- not sure how assign all is expected to work since different ships have different strengths and weaknesses complemented or compensated for by different flags.  

A clear all would help recover signals from ships you don’t play or at a ship to ship basis allowing you a more efficient way to go win all your games in PVE. 

Assign all? Of very limited value unless you only have access to 8 different types of signal and run one ship type in certain tiers. 

Edited by _ENO_