Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wildgooseman

Shoutout To Some Players.

8 comments in this topic

[-A-8-]
Members
166 posts
14,634 battles

In the spirit of a thread started by @Femennenly a few days ago that to a discussion on shaming/shoutouts I'd like to say how great a team I was on when running a scenario battle. Everyone focussed down the objectives and chat was really friendly and polite.

Great playing with you @Rustyhole @Kuriour @Westen96 @MrSilentAssasin @SaikiK and @Enterprise714.

image.png.28b80836838b6d10b7cc133e994771c8.png

• Cool 10

[WGA]
Administrator
2,249 posts
14,707 battles

Awesome to see the positivity, great job captains!

Fem, 

• Cool 2

[RANGR]
Beta Testers
336 posts
4,889 battles

It's really great to see that some players are, at the very least trying to enjoy a great game. Kudo's all!

• Cool 2

[CRF]
Members
496 posts
6,820 battles

So easy for some to be negative, calling people noobs, etc.  People don't realize it's so much better to be positive and be a mentor to others...and besides, it's only a GAME!!!  Even if you have as little skill in the game as I do, it's easy to give someone positive reinforcement when they do well - even with a lucky shot!

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 3

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
691 posts

I want to give a shout out to some of the guys who run OPs scenerios and let me be part of their team.

I may forget some of y'all but . Her we go.

CrownVic808, Lightninger, Sunaga, AlienWil,Yousatingum,Emperormousetank and lots of others . You guys rock.

Cheers o>

• Cool 1

[BWC]
Members
3 posts
3,161 battles
On 8/14/2019 at 1:47 PM, wildgooseman said:

In the spirit of a thread started by @Femennenly a few days ago that to a discussion on shaming/shoutouts I'd like to say how great a team I was on when running a scenario battle. Everyone focussed down the objectives and chat was really friendly and polite.

Great playing with you @Rustyhole @Kuriour @Westen96 @MrSilentAssasin @SaikiK and @Enterprise714.

image.png.28b80836838b6d10b7cc133e994771c8.png

Yeah @wildgooseman that was a real fun game.

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts

I don't remember this game or the chat we had but I'm glad that you had an enjoyable experience. Hit me up if you wanna division.

Edited by MrSilentAssasin
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this