Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dps_gunner

Whats your favorite ship you can't win in consistently

28 comments in this topic

Members
273 posts
7,532 battles

I love my Moskva. My first t10, first perma camo. No matter HOW good I do I can't win in her. Back to back games high caliber and confederate with over 150k and lost both. 

So, what's your favorite ship you do well in but have below 50% win rate. 

[PT]
Members
783 posts
2,777 battles

Kitakaze, I really like it but the match maker hates it, sub 35% wr is pretty comical. 

I also like my Fletcher, used to have a 65% wr then the RNG Gods noticed and hit me with months of awful teams and terrible luck. Hovering around 40% wr now. 

Edited by LunchCutter

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,777 posts
4,631 battles

Seriously?  Who would have a favorite ship that they can't depend on? 

I could make a guess, but I'd probably get banned.

• Boring 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,115 posts
4,088 battles

Alaska. I like everything about it. I just can't get it to work all together:Smile_teethhappy:

[SIM]
Members
4,929 posts
8,006 battles

Probably the USS Black. I’ve had some games where I put in a ton of work for pretty big results, games where I’ve been integral in helping my team with vision control, and I love the way that the ship feels. However, my stats (especially win rate) in her are horrible.

Edited by SkaerKrow

[RLGN]
Members
14,302 posts
25,219 battles
19 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Seriously?  Who would have a favorite ship that they can't depend on?

Emerald.

For complicated reasons having little to do with it liking to explode so easily.

Members
273 posts
7,532 battles
49 minutes ago, OneSovietSoldier said:

The entire Russian DD line right now sadly.

Still trying to improve in them though, I like playing them.

385 battles wow. You're very new and the Russian DD line is tough. Good luck

Members
4,313 posts
4,580 battles

I wouldn't say my favorite, but I like Belfast and I don't win often oddly enough. Think I have like a 30% WR with her?  

[GOOF]
Members
669 posts
5,889 battles

Duca d aosta

Some nights I'm on fire some nights I can't win a match.

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,375 battles

Hmmmm Under 50 % win rate ? Hahahaha  I have a list :P
Ships I enjoy but under 50....

• Warspite --- hit like a truck, made of matchsticks, but I enjoy it
  • Murmansk - super range and I do good damage but is tier 5 and suffer from bad team play, like earlier, noone on my team could aim.
  • Amagi - Love this ship and it's power but seem to have problems winning
  • Seattle - why is this ship so made out of tissue ?
  • Buffalo - I seem to ALWAYS get bad starting position with this

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
807 posts
7,168 battles

Iowa

Really like the ship, and I am ever so slowly raising the WR, but last I checked it was around 33% in randoms. I did make it to Rank 10 today in her though :cap_win:

• Cool 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,026 posts
11,610 battles

Shinonome - love the ship, have devestated teams with it on occasion, and still lost. 107 matches, 42% wr. 

DoY - I do enjoy inferior KGV - I can do well in her - but 46% WR

Current Lexington - 44% winrate, can not buy a win no matter what i do even with 70k average damage. 

Shimakaze - Another one I just can not buy a win in

Farragut and Cleveland - I want to like them, but hard to when they have 36% win rates

Molotov, Kongo, Asashio B, Richelieu, Myoko - even ARP versions some have great wr, some have garbage. 

A bonus of pre-rework CV's. If I had teams like I do now, that stay in groups for AA cover I could have done way more than I already did. Unfortunately I kept getting the team where I had to babysit 11 other players that gave me crap as I micromanage fighters to save their dumb:etc_swear:s because they all scatter to be picked off like victims in a horror movie by the red team, and half the time not even the CV I shut down I mean the team.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

Hmm... Probably Colorado. Mind, this was 1-2 years ago, but it says a lot that I've not played a single ship as much as I've played her. If I played her today, though... honestly, I feel I could change this.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,660 battles

Unlucky ship? Conkek for sure. Averaging 137k and 1.3 kills at an awesome 44%.

[-BMV-]
Members
516 posts
18,784 battles

North Carolina 49.28 WR and its actually getting worse. That ship was pretty much the reason why i downloaded this game and despite doing decent damage, i can't seem to do consistently with her. Some games are massive 100K damage and above and others are less than 35K and barely hit anything.

[INTEL]
Members
13,057 posts
36,022 battles

Azuma. Love to play that ship, spam out HE, and dodge incoming fire. 99K average damage, but only 2 wins in 9 games. 6 of 7 losses were solo matches. Very frustrated. In most of the losses I was the last ship alive and couldn't do anything to affect the outcome, being without armor...

Edited by Taichunger

[PVE]
Members
1,030 posts
8,570 battles

Fiji, lots of fun but I can't get wins in it. Most of the time I end up stalling the enemy's strong flank while my team's strong flank evaporates to 3 red ships and I get surrounded. Charles Martel has the speed and range to flex back to help the other flank but Fiji can't do that as well because it needs more cover and has shorter range. Obviously many people have it figured out, just not me yet.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,448 posts
6,499 battles

Musashi....   Makes mad credits even in a loss.  Which forces me to continue to play it - apparently poorly.       

[90TH]
Beta Testers
30 posts
9,960 battles

Alaska. Above average damage, 30% WR. I lost the first 11 games i played in it. Just cant win. 

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,202 battles

Daring.  Massive damage but not a great win rate... changing that though.

[AOI]
Members
260 posts
13,997 battles

Nagato..I like the way she looks her guns shoot true but her AA is really bad she gets spotted all the time with high detect range and worst of all she burns like the mad king..When I can avoid falling prey to all her faults in a game I have fun playing her..The sad truth is 75% of the time I just can not position her well enough before she comes under fire to get consistent damage output and lose most games in her...Gave up on Nagato for now... 

Sign in to follow this