You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

Notable Player Quotes

9 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,341 battles

In the spirit of Monty Python ... "And now for something completely different ... "

I've noticed several people have player quotes in their signature blocks ... some have multiples.  A couple of streamers even have their quotes available via bots.

Here's one I saw last week that gave me a chuckle ...  "I am not a seal-shaped elder entity …" KilljoyCutter

Do you have any favorite player quote(s), whether they are in your signature or not?  Let us know ...

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
11,904 posts
8,457 battles

You don't deserve even an iota of respect. I am superior - there's no falseness about it. I'm more intelligent than 99% of the human race; I have seen and done things that you couldn't even fathom. My entire existence is singularly elevated above your own. You are an insect compared to me.

This may shock you, but I never asked for your opinion largely because - outside my immediate family - I don't care what anyone thinks. You, the mailman, an astronaut, the kid at the shoe store - I could not care less. I'm not looking to improve; I'm not looking to moderate my behavior; I'm not looking for insight. I derive every iota of experience I require regarding the mortal world from my own interactions with the human race - the overwhelming majority of which are spectacularly negative.

I was blessed with this message by @Battleship_Elisabeth

• Funny 2

Members
3,097 posts
12,268 battles

Single opening salvo sinks full health cruiser from 20km away: “Sorry, I missed my warning shot”

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

While not a signature some years ago playing WoT we had the classic die fast and blame the team character going on and on and on about how this was the worst team ever, in all chat of course. Eventually someone on the other team had enough and said "Pardon me but your worse team ever is kicking our [edited]".

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,984 posts
14,272 battles

Wish I could remember some...but there are times someone chats something and you just gotta lol!

[WOLFC]
Members
1,671 posts
9,497 battles

“Well... that was embarrassing.” - Myself yesterday in a ranked battle chat, after I royally :etc_swear:ed up and got my Roon focused to death by the entire enemy team about 3 minutes into the match.