Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

The economy UK grind blues

5 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,116 posts
13,727 battles

I guess I should have completed the UK grind 1st. I think it is a combination of except for the Fiji & Nelson the RN line is MEH to me, I am doing it last & I need this to complete the 3rd set of directives to go onto the 4th set.

Do you have a national line that you'd rather not play or only like one or 2 ships in the line?

[MLPVA]
Members
350 posts
4,012 battles

IJN cruisers. Their playstyle just doesn't mesh with mine at all. I have the Eastern Dragon Myoko clone, but the rest of the line just doesn't interest me in the slightest.

[WAG]
Members
859 posts
13,127 battles

If grinding credits, high tier premiums, that you can deal damage in, will always get you done quickest. For me, Missouri, Musashi, and Kutuzov got me through 3 million credits in maybe three games each. GC was fun, so didn't mind the Italian grind. Last was French. Had a bad run of games in the Nelson, which was no fun, but it shouldn't have been a bad grind. Republique was fun, but not being a premium it took a few games.

I don't like Destroyers, so short of buying an Irian, I stay away from Pan Asian.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,601 battles

Pan-asian... luckily didn't have to do it!

Sign in to follow this