You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Warbeasty_Lives

I got Denied

74 comments in this topic

Members
174 posts
566 battles

Hello

I applies to a clan recently. Just heard back that I was denied. I asked why. They told me that they I couldn’t join because I didn’t have a Scharnhorst. Apparently they said that they use it in tier 8 clan battles or something and it was mandatory for me to have one to join. 

I don’t think it’s fair for people to require people to spend money on a free to play game just to join a clan. Is anyone looking for a good and active player???

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 7

[0456]
Members
3,608 posts
9,553 battles
19 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

Hello

I applies to a clan recently. Just heard back that I was denied. I asked why. They told me that they I couldn’t join because I didn’t have a Scharnhorst. Apparently they said that they use it in tier 8 clan battles or something and it was mandatory for me to have one to join. 

I don’t think it’s fair for people to require people to spend money on a free to play game just to join a clan. Is anyone looking for a good and active player???

You came into general discussion to complain about how a clan didn't accept you... 

Normally I'd gobble up someone who was new to the game and anxious to improve but frankly you already strike me as high maintenance so... Normally yes but no. You need two Bourgognes to join our clan. 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
Members
8,340 posts
14,112 battles

A clan is allowed to set any parameters they want for potential new members, as different clans have different agendas they'd like to meet.  If you don't meet a certain clans criteria, it's basically sorry about your luck.  You won't find much pity around here.

But thankfully, many other clans are looking for new members (with little to no requirements), so check out the Clan Recruitment section of the forum and you'll likely find one to join.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,135 posts
18,987 battles

Meh, clans are for sheep anyways.

Baaaah.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles
9 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

Hello

I'm very sorry to hear about that, friend. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm too surprised that clans are starting to require ownership of pay to win premiums like Scharnhorst for membership. The current tier 8 clan wars meta simply demands it. It's completely common to have nights where there isn't a single game without a Scharnhorst in this season. Kutuzov too. They're just everywhere because they are so incredibly powerful right now.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[REVY]
Members
2,282 posts
12,264 battles
10 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

REVY is a pretty laid back Clan. No real requirements.

There hasn't been a big interest in Clan battles, but the Weekend Navel Battles has activity.

[TDRB]
Members
5,137 posts
13,741 battles

They told me that they I couldn’t join because I didn’t have a Scharnhorst. Apparently they said that they use it in tier 8 clan battles or something and it was mandatory for me to have one to join. 

The Scharnhorst is tier 7. Was this a typo? Are you trolling? Is there another reason?

Why would you think a clan shouldn't have requirements?  Players, not WG have clans.

• Cool 2

[RAGE]
Members
341 posts
5,659 battles

OP, some clans are geared for fun and socializing. Some are very competitive in clan wars.  You should apply to those in the first group.

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,358 posts
20,047 battles
12 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

Hello

That doesn't sound like a very good clan any self respecting clan would require you to have a  Stalingrad 

Members
174 posts
566 battles
7 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Do you have a Tirpitz? My clan requires a Tirpitz to play and a black one is better

I don’t. I have a hipper and and Alaska that my friend bought me. 

• Cool 3

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

The Scharnhorst is tier 7. Was this a typo? Are you trolling? Is there another reason?

Um, no, that is not a typo or trolling. Scharnhorst is and always has been tier 8. It's literally right there on the wiki.

Scharnhorst.png

• Confused 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,596 posts
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

Why would you think a clan shouldn't have requirements?  Players, not WG have clans.

It seems like everyone has forgotten the name associated with the OP...:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[RAGE]
Members
341 posts
5,659 battles
Just now, Sweaty_Anime_Girls said:

I'm very sorry to hear about that, friend. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm too surprised that clans are starting to require ownership of pay to win premiums like Scharnhorst for membership. The current tier 8 clan wars meta simply demands it. It's completely common to have nights where there isn't a single game without a Scharnhorst in this season. Kutuzov too. They're just everywhere because they are so incredibly powerful right now.

You've been seeing Scharnhorst in this seasons tier 8 clan battles?  That is impressive.

• Cool 1

Members
174 posts
566 battles

I’ve been looking for a fun clan for a while. But no one wants me. Maybe it’s time to look for a coop clan. Is there any coop clans that would be interested in me?

• Cool 1

[XXX]
[XXX]
Members
79 posts
17,671 battles
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It seems like everyone has forgotten the name associated with the OP...:Smile_amazed:

^This is a big clue.^

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CAST]
Members
4,990 posts
3,513 battles

There's also a very good chance that admin was bullsh**ting you and didn't accept you because you're a brand new and inexperienced player. There are many clans out there composed of elitist snobs who only seek players for clan battles or King of the Hill style tournaments. It would really surprise me if any clan required a player having one specific premium ship.

Also, the forums are not the place to complain about being rejected by a clan. No one here can do anything about it ... or, honestly, even really cares. There are plenty of clans out there. Just apply to another one.

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles
1 minute ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

I’ve been looking for a fun clan for a while. But no one wants me. Maybe it’s time to look for a coop clan. Is there any coop clans that would be interested in me?

I heard there's a competitive coop clan with an 87% winrate. You should check them out!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,077 posts
14,307 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It seems like everyone has forgotten the name associated with the OP...

I don't think I ever knew it. Would you care to enlighten those not in the know?

7 minutes ago, Sweaty_Anime_Girls said:

pay to win premiums like Scharnhorst

Horsetwaddle. Stop it before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than your username already does. 

• Funny 1

[USCC]
Members
3,001 posts
13,776 battles
2 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

I'm sure one of the "wolf" clans could take you in.

Members
174 posts
566 battles
Just now, SpudZero said:

I'm sure one of the "wolf" clans could take you in.

You really think so??? I played a match in my Alaska and did 50k and got something called a citadel. I even lived!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,872 posts

Consider it a bullet dodged OP. This game has a rather elitist attitude at times with certain clans. It's very similar to other FPS's like Call of Duty. Its just a bunch of fat dweebs online trying to swing their meat like theyre the bomb... but they usually fail at life so... Karma.

The clan works for YOU. Not the other way around. There's more clans than recruits in this game. You dictate the rules. Not them.

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,358 posts
20,047 battles
5 minutes ago, Warbeasty_Lives said:

Our clan would be intrested were looking for one player but since you're from Venezuela I don't know if you'd fit in with a BR clan

• Cool 1