Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Area51_9

French Legion

4 comments in this topic

Members
121 posts
311 battles

So i got 2 of those legion of honor, 1 for 200 & the other 1 for 300, so now how the **** do u get the other 3. If u add up what is left on my ships it is 105. So I would like to think in the next update we get more on the ships or is this 1 of wargaming's scam's where u have to buy the rest ????? Hmm !!!!! we will have to wait & see  :Smile_amazed: :Smile_popcorn:

Screenshot (90).png

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
17,355 battles

You have to have a large stable of ships to do it for free - like every tier 10 and many tier 7 and up premium ships.  The non-free way is to buy a bunch of premium French crates to increase your odds of getting a tier 5-8  French DD mission. Once you earn the DD you will get another mission to earn 250 tokens.

Bottom line is that it will have cost you money in the past or cost you money now.  It's a business first and an entertainment product second.

• Cool 1

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@Area51_9 perhaps you should have done the math first. I have almost 200 ships and quickly realized I didn't have enough eligible for the tokens required to buy those four items. I bought a few crates completed the French DD missions got the 3 DDs completed their task for a total 750 tokens and bought all four packages.

It is not a scam. One has to read all the info given about these events and do the math to determine whether you have the stuff to complete it or not without spending money.

If you don't have the stuff and don't want to spend the money then do what you can with what you have or don't bother at all. No one is forcing you to do it and no one forces you to spend any money for anything in the game.

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
20,101 posts
14,317 battles
59 minutes ago, Area51_9 said:

So I would like to think in the next update we get more on the ships

No, you don't.

This event rewards people with large fleets and locks those out with smaller ones at lower tiers. If you get early unlock destroyers, you can grab a handful more. I've got over a hundred ships and I don't have enough tokens for everything, so I'll be concentrating on permacamos for the French destroyers.

It was badly designed, because unlike the British CV, Russian battleship and Rogue Wave events there was no ability to farm tokens with good gameplay or diligent grinding. I've got harsh words saved up for WG when it's all over. 

Next time there is an event like this, come ask here BEFORE you spend tokens; someone might be able to help you get the most value out of them and avoid a bad mistake.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this