Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Yoshino LOL torps!

7 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
456 posts
11,134 battles

What are some of the best results you have gotten from the Yoshino's 20km torps? I find that every 5 match or so I hit a dd 15km away and can't believe they can't dodge them. Even gotten 2 DS on dd's with them as well. 

Members
4,313 posts
4,580 battles

My best result is bringing a Kurfurst from 100 to 0 in close quarters, but at extreme ranges i've hit a Shima and dev struck a Henry. 

Edited by Yoshiblue

[JMMAF]
Members
456 posts
8,148 battles

Most of the time when i  hit someone with Yoshi torps I completely forgot I launched them.   Killed a few dd's with last  hits and caused a few floods to bbs  and cruisers. No dev strikes yet.

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles

Ambushed a full health Kremlin as he unexpectedly turned around the wrong island on one of my favorite maps, shatter. He took 8 type 93 torpedoes straight to the face and lived quite handily (because Russian), I turned around and launched 4 more into him and just the first 3 were enough to finish him off.

Over 122k damage from torpedoes if you include the 600 from floods that he quickly repaired.

shot-19.08.03_10.41.07-0059.jpg

[INTEL]
Members
3,053 posts
16,775 battles

Launched a set towards the back corner of the map the moment they loaded.  Minutes later "You've sunk an enemy destroyer!"

An unspotted Tashkent...gone

Sign in to follow this