You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Why is there no way to report a bad team like a player?

24 comments in this topic

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts

Why can't we just hit plays poorly for the whole team when you hit a failed team? Why do I have to waste time going through individuals?

Edited by Chain_shot
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 2

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts
3 minutes ago, Kuriour said:

You realize you'd be reporting yourself since you're part of the team...

Well excluding yourself in the report.

• Boring 2

Members
3,757 posts
23,311 battles
6 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

You were part of the issue so you take the strike too. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 9

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
11 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

So every time you lose a game everyone reports everyone else.  You’ll still get reported eleven times a game... smart.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@Chain_shot there is a way! A support ticket. Note all the names go to rules violation, I was harassed, in battle violation the rigged battle. The offenders name field will hold all the names and in the text field you can write Offenders with malice aforethought did conspire and attempt to (or successfully) rig/throw the battle in favor of the opponents by intentionally making idiotic moves.

Don't forget to attach the replay.

If you aren't willing to take the time to do that then there is no need to bother making a forum post about it nor asking for another in battle report line.

What BarneyStyle replied is even more reason to use a support ticket.

o7

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,155 posts
11,023 battles
29 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Why do I

So, your saying you get tired after five clicks....hmmm..

• Cool 1

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts
12 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

So every time you lose a game everyone reports everyone else.  You’ll still get reported eleven times a game... smart.

No there's losses and then there are bonehead losses because people were hiding behind islands and the game was lost in the first 8 minutes without a chance to recover. I am talking about games where players huddle behind island not pushing caps or supporting, hoping someone else can carry them. They are not even cannon fodder since they are at the back of the map..this includes Cruisers and destroyers who were hoping to farm damage.

You get the guts and bones of what type of team that is?

Edited by Chain_shot
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 2

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
3 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

No there's losses and then there are bonehead losses because people were hiding behind islands and the game was lost in the first 8 minutes without a chance to recover. I am talking about games where players huddle behind island not pushing caps or supporting, hoping someone else can carry them. They are not even cannon fodder since they are at the back of the map..this includes Cruisers and destroyers who were hoping to farm damage.

The same way you can’t control how other people play, you can’t control how they react to a loss.  It will get abused, just like the current report system does, probably more since it’ll affect everyone in the match.

• Cool 5

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

Maybe you should start looking for players to compliment instead of looking for people to report. You might just find out that there is a lot less self aggravation in doing that.

• Cool 6

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Maybe you should start looking for players to compliment instead of looking for people to report. You might just find out that there is a lot less self aggravation in doing that.

I actually try to do that all the time. I feel remiss if i don't.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,502 posts

Make it fun for yourself! Dress those derogatory statements up like the hottest compliment going to the concert! Need an example? 

"Wow Shima! Great job on those torps!" Or... "Whoa Monty... nice shooting!" Translated: Shima, you really torqued those torps... they're in the next game by now... and then "Monty... could you hit the broadside of a barn with your ship inside the barn?"

I'm sure you could pull that off - and it let's steam off the entire match, instead of it building up like a pressure cooker, it bleeds off like a teapot. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
26 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

I actually try to do that all the time. I feel remiss if i don't.

Good for you but you idea would be too easy to abuse.

[CTF70]
[CTF70]
Members
4,535 posts
13,966 battles
2 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

Why can't we just hit plays poorly for the whole team when you hit a failed team? Why do I have to waste time going through individuals?

So report a whole team based upon your opinion of bad play?

Denied.  Move on and deal with the fact that this is a game.

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts
3 minutes ago, mohawkdriver said:

So report a whole team based upon your opinion of bad play?

Denied.  Move on and deal with the fact that this is a game.

It's a quality improvement.

Members
2,030 posts
16,897 battles
3 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

You may need a "sel report" option before a team report. ok?

Members
6,858 posts
15,350 battles
10 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

What about the teams that Yolo into caps and die? I want to report entire teams for not camping behind islands. 

[115TH]
[115TH]
Members
73 posts
14,933 battles

I have a better idea, how about being able to report a player for being a Bot.  Wait i think they tried that and it didn't work out so well... hmmm...

[NUWES]
Members
3,137 posts
10,730 battles
13 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

… because it's everyone else's fault? There will be 12 reports, each person swearing the loss was everyone else's fault. 

[HEROS]
Members
1,991 posts
17,633 battles

well, ya know if they were actuaL TEAMS  and not "PIck Up Groups" it might make a difference but  yea..  it is what it is..