Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

My luckiest save in rank ever

5 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
799 posts
17,185 battles

That darned Benham had chased me to one side of the map before he turned around an killed my last teammate.

So I had a points lead but they had two caps with lots of time and three to my one. No choice I've got to flip the center cap fully expecting the dd to spot me for them to keep resetting the cap.

Never expected the Georgia to charge me. Maybe like he was trying to ram? I slow trying to maintain angle and this is what saves me from eating more than three torps from the Benham.

Point blank the front two turrets on the nose, he has a silver left when those secondaries take his last hit points (ironic, I think so). 

A little more patience on their part and they win, guess that's the story of many a ranked game, the red mist takes away logic.

To end of my lucky night pull a super on the third draw. I love getting flags and these were sweet.

shot-19.08.12_21.31.09-0342.jpg

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,607 posts
10,459 battles

I love it when the enemy team hands you a win.  Good job.  Nice shots at the end.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Members
799 posts
17,185 battles
7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Well done! I thought those torps were going to get you.

The dd was a little too early in his launch.

Should have launched one set, then rushed in for the coup de grace at short range while the Georgia had me distracted.

Not 100% familiar with the Benham, but it looked like he used a wide spread too.

Edited by Rabin69

[SHAFT]
Members
799 posts
17,185 battles
7 hours ago, Murcc said:

I love it when the enemy team hands you a win.  Good job.  Nice shots at the end.

Thank you so much. When I look at the replay I'm actually surprised that last salvo didn't wipe him completely out.

Sign in to follow this