You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
nastydamnanimal

Unique naval base

17 comments in this topic

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Like unique comanders etc.

Only the clan leaders fight eachother for better equipped bases.

Buildings give higher percent perks 

Bases take less oil to upgrade

All that jazz

Whatcha think?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles

Meh.  Clan leaders are bureaucrats.  I wouldn't watch such a fight unless it were blunderbusses and balloons over a sewage farm.

Naval base skins, on the other hand, could be really cool.  Imagine one based on the flooded city. 

Members
6,858 posts
15,350 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

Meh.  Clan leaders are bureaucrats.  I wouldn't watch such a fight unless it were blunderbusses and balloons over a sewage farm.

Naval base skins, on the other hand, could be really cool.  Imagine one based on the flooded city. 

We need one fabricated from paper

[ANNG]
Members
4 posts
12,188 battles

I have the Georgia, I was getting 140 k damage with it, and by the the time they finished with all changes to the ship parameters, I was lucky to get 33 k and not often 40k in damage.  When I complained they put me in all bot battles.  So I could not communicate 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles
2 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

They do need to give us something else to spend our oil on though... we're maxed out.

I think we have only Steel port modules to go, and Woofs basically don't play competitive.  (We did okay in Naval Battles, though.) 

But while I'd like to get more bonuses, I believe there should be a cap, for the good of the game.

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,853 battles
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I think we have only Steel port modules to go, and Woofs basically don't play competitive.  (We did okay in Naval Battles, though.) 

But while I'd like to get more bonuses, I believe there should be a cap, for the good of the game.

yeah I agree we don't necessarily need more economic bonuses and for the love of god no combat bonuses.  But maybe they could find some "fun" or cosmetic stuff to add.  How bout a unique camo or flag the whole clan could equip?

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles

Duluth!  No wonder I don't recognize it.

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@Avatar_989 That has nothing to do with a unique clan naval base. The Georgia has not been adjusted since it came onto the live server. If it was different in a Test too bad. It is made clear that testing specifications are not final and the live version may be different than the test version. If you don't do as well in it now learn to aim better.

No one can restrict you to co op only unless you are persistent in doing team damage or team killing. The automated unsporting conduct does that only after numerous violations. It turns you orange, restricts you to co op for X number of battles and if you TD/TK then the restriction is lengthened and at some point you will get suspended or possibly banned.

You quite obviously are still able to communicate or else you wouldn't be here spewing falsehoods on the forum.

Members
1,926 posts
7,591 battles
27 minutes ago, Avatar_989 said:

I have the Georgia, I was getting 140 k damage with it, and by the the time they finished with all changes to the ship parameters, I was lucky to get 33 k and not often 40k in damage.  When I complained they put me in all bot battles.  So I could not communicate 

owl.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles
28 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

:Smile_smile:

[PVE]
Members
6,154 posts
22,432 battles
33 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Wait...which is it? Is it Duluth? Or do you not recognize it? :Smile_hiding:

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Wait...which is it? Is it Duluth? Or do you not recognize it? :Smile_hiding:

Yes indeed!   Now where's that owl? 

4a82c8cc9b8442f1d0b1c55b0481f328--funny-stuff-funny-pics.thumb.jpg.d2d746749f93c7fb2ab2e236de5a511c.jpg

[PVE]
Members
6,154 posts
22,432 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Yes indeed!   Now where's that owl? 

4a82c8cc9b8442f1d0b1c55b0481f328--funny-stuff-funny-pics.thumb.jpg.d2d746749f93c7fb2ab2e236de5a511c.jpg

Wait...yes indeed what? Yes indeed you don't recognize it? Or yes indeed it's Duluth? (Don't humor me...I haven't been able to play in a month & a half...trolling the forums is all I have left...I can do this all night).

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles

Hey, if you want, I can go find another owl.  Or how about a messed up duck?

421319122_duvkmanondrugs.thumb.jpg.6a17955c6e003e81e2b4fc083791e1c4.jpg

I read the filename.

Now why can't you play?