You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
nastydamnanimal

Ranked ...breaking the mold!!

24 comments in this topic

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Killed a mogador and kitty in knife fight in my favorite DD

And this is just the beginning! 

Muhahahaha Muhahahaha Muhahahaha Muhahahaha cough.

OH SHYT. Hard right... BOOST ....FIRE ...again again again again repair 

Watch that island! 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by nastydamnanimal
  • Boring 4

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,879 posts
4,881 battles

so............what favorite dd?

[RLGN]
Members
14,334 posts
25,271 battles
21 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

so............what favorite dd?

If it's not the Frog, then probably the Russkie.

Only two games so far, but I've seen more Fletchers than any other single type, so maybe that one? But it doesn't have a repair.

Members
4,318 posts
4,594 battles

I shouldn't, but i'm using Izumo in ranked. Results have been mixed, but people don't seem to think I exist until I fire at them. 

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles
4 hours ago, RadDisconnect said:

Considering you're not even at rank 10 yet, what do you have that's worth bragging about?

You must be fun at parties

• Funny 2

[H_]
Members
748 posts
11,752 battles
8 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

I shouldn't, but i'm using Izumo in ranked. Results have been mixed, but people don't seem to think I exist until I fire at them. 

And even after you fire at them they don't know you exist because EVERY SHELL is either short or long or left or wide right and your not getting close enough to even make them wince..  :Smile_facepalm:

That ship vexes me.. it was Nagato originally that got me, now the Izumo and i thought it had got a buff.. it was not enough.. LOL.

I wish you well !  it may be a long long grind using that ship.

Members
1,363 posts
1,286 battles
10 hours ago, RadDisconnect said:

Considering you're not even at rank 10 yet, what do you have that's worth bragging about?

considering you've never ranked out and you've only gotten to the premier league in one season, who are you to throw shade at OP for pulling off something cool?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,366 posts
14,179 battles
9 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

That should be in interesting choice.  Izumo is such an underrated ship, and has got significantly better with all of her semi-recent buffs.  Not sure how she'd stack up in Competitive, as there are many good T9 BB choices out there, but in Randoms she's pretty solid these days.

I'm not big on battleships in Ranked play as I usually prefer DDs, but I've been playing a bit of Sovetsky Soyuz just to break things up a bit (and help with that grind).  Only had a few matches in her and getting comfortable, but seems like a pretty solid ship.

[REVY]
Members
2,291 posts
12,318 battles
9 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

You brave soul.

I was so happy when I finally got the XP to get Yamato. While I haven't sold her off, Izumo is not going to make a Ranked appearance for me. Been using my Musashi to great effect.

[MHG]
Members
345 posts
10,366 battles

Georgia was my bread and butter until I hit rank 10 or so then it all went to hell. Switched to Mogador and haven’t looked back. 7-1 last night in it alone. Gudbote 

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,467 posts
6,532 battles
13 minutes ago, Cakeman826 said:

Georgia was my bread and butter until I hit rank 10 or so then it all went to hell. Switched to Mogador and haven’t looked back. 7-1 last night in it alone. Gudbote 

Played with a bunch of Georgia's yesterday...    Looks like a great ship with a ton of capability.  The only thing I noticed consistently is that for a lot of players the speed gets them in trouble...    It was jaw dropping watching them skate by my Kron consistently.    Get distracted for a minute and you will be far ahead of your teammates.   

[MHG]
Members
345 posts
10,366 battles
57 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Played with a bunch of Georgia's yesterday...    Looks like a great ship with a ton of capability.  The only thing I noticed consistently is that for a lot of players the speed gets them in trouble...    It was jaw dropping watching them skate by my Kron consistently.    Get distracted for a minute and you will be far ahead of your teammates.   

Been there a time or two myself lol. Fast boat is fast! Really gets away from you if you are not paying attention to just how fast you can cover ground ... water. 

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
11 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

I have that same ship outfitted and ready if need be.!?

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,879 posts
4,881 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshiblue said:

Speaking of Orcas, i'm surprised we don't have a killer whale camo yet. 

don't give wg ideas. they might charge 8000 doubloons for it

[WOLF7]
Members
236 posts
6,572 battles

If It is fast and has repair party consumable, is a Neutrashimy. I heard these ships are doing good on ranked.

Anyway, in order to get one u got to have a Lot of steel, then most of people who have It r experienced players.