Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
orangeandblue

Lots of game disconnects today with all software and drivers current with no 3rd party add-ons.

6 comments in this topic

[KMS2]
Members
475 posts
6,465 battles

Anyone else? I never bother sending a ticket because there's no sense in going through all the steps you've already been through.

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

Nope! and submitting a ticket and doing all they recommend is not a waste of time. Emphasis on DOING ALL!

[KMS2]
Members
475 posts
6,465 battles

I'll go back and recheck drivers. Also thought about possibly reinstalling WoWs client or doing repair install. Thanks all! :)

[KMS2]
Members
475 posts
6,465 battles

Hello all. I wanted to come here and officially "eat some crow" for my comments about it not being worth my time to submit a support ticket. I did end up submitting a support ticket, going through the steps, running and submitting a WoWs check report, and while my computer drivers are up-to-date and the game client itself is good, the problem seems to be pointing towards my Netgear router and the most recent firmware updates, however, to their credit and my surprise, support has been excellent in this regard, working with me in trying to isolate the problem and figure out a solution. I take back the title of this thread and want to acknowledge and give kudos to the support crew, really, they're awesome!!!

To clarify, I only say "to my surprise" because they continued working with me even after finding that the connection problems aren't because of the WG client or whatever. Even after finding that the problems are likely due to the router, they've stuck with me in trying to use different settings on the router, bypass the router, things like that. That kind of service is generally exceptional as far as I'm concerned when it comes to tech support. 

Edited by orangeandblue
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this