Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

What Line to T-X Next?

6 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
518 posts
3,868 battles

I have the Hindenburg (first TX and favorite TX ship), Des Moines, Montana, Kremlin, G Kurfurst, Republique, and Premium Yoshino.  What would a good cruiser to level next? I have been thinking of the Zao or Henri. I do not do well in DD's.

Edited by Markk9

Members
821 posts
5,702 battles
1 minute ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

Moskva is fun!!

Except that Moskva punishes bad positioning, given that it can be citadeled by someone with a slingshot from the surface of the moon. Not uncommon for Moskva to take 30K+ dmg per salvo if it gets caught with it's pants down. 

OP... I vote for DM/Salem. Tried and true reliable botes. Plus has some of the tankiness you are used to in the Hindy. 

[FML]
Members
3,943 posts
15,522 battles
1 hour ago, Markk9 said:

I have the Hindenburg (first TX and favorite TX ship), Des Moines, Montana, Kremlin, G Kurfurst, Republique, and Premium Yoshino.  What would a good cruiser to level next? I have been thinking of the Zao or Henri. I do not do well in DD's.

Seems you like the heavy cruisers and battleships. 

If you want something familiar, then the French cruiser line to Henri is very solid - standout ship is Charles Martel at T8. 

If you want something fundamentally different to mix it up, try UK CLs. But you’ll need to make a step change in your thinking to make them work or you’ll repeatedly instantly die. Standout of the line is Fiji, but Mino is very good too. 

[PVE]
Members
6,210 posts
22,432 battles
54 minutes ago, Ozium said:

mino?

I was gonna suggest that but RN CLs are just glorified DDs (I like them but they perform much better for those that excell at DD play...not that I do but in general).

But on that note OP they are perfect trainers for DD play style to maybe help with:

2 hours ago, Markk9 said:

I do not do well in DD's.

They are a bit glassy when caught out of position but are generally very agile for dodging more than they take.

They're great at camping (decent gun arcs) w/the smoke option when trapped in the open & the ability to kite away also (ideally while heading for cover but they can definitely shake off the 1sr few vollies if you're not starting from a stand still).

Not the best for "set __ fires" missions but you can definitely save 7 commander points on DE & IFHE.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this